Brady having minor knee surgery, "A clean up"

Draconator

• Draconator changed the title to Brady having minor knee surgery, "A clean up"
30 minutes ago, DJB said:

Pretty sure it happened while he was celebrating....everyone saw him walking with an staggered gait which was clearly injury related and not alcohol induced. 

Come on lets try and be fair and objective.

So let me get this straight, with your eagle physician eye you could tell with a trip he hurt his knee and within 24 hours has it diagnosed and ready to operate.  So i guess 7 months of football had notching to go with it.

And when did Arians say he would have clean up?  Was that before or after the aforementioned trip.

Got news for you, football players get minor surgeries in the off season very frequently, esp a minor one, probably not much more than a scope.  This is one of the biggest non-event thread s of all time..unless he is having serious knew surgery.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

So let me get this straight, with your eagle physician eye you could tell with a trip he hurt his knee and within 24 hours has it diagnosed and ready to operate.  So i guess 7 months of football had notching to go with it.

And when did Arians say he would have clean up?  Was that before or after the aforementioned trip.

Got news for you, football players get minor surgeries in the off season very frequently, esp a minor one, probably not much more than a scope.  This is one of the biggest non-event thread s of all time..unless he is having serious knew surgery.

You must be a hit at New Years Eve celebrations...

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

No sooner has the scalpel touched his knee than a ref ran into the operating room and threw a flag on the surgeon 

Except in this case, the penalty is a seven figure malpractice suit settlement.

47 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

his knee is probably filled with avocados and healing crystals. 

Rumour has it that it's a patent medicine:  Gronkowski's Two Ball Compound.