Our next POTUS takes on Big Tech in Florida

8 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Do you think the difference has anything at all to do with the fact that Florida's elderly population is disproportionately white? Combined with the distrust of the black community towards vaccines?

Get out. It’s RACISM. 

26 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Do you think the difference has anything at all to do with the fact that Florida's elderly population is disproportionately white? Combined with the distrust of the black community towards vaccines?

No, it's because black people don't shop at Publix (well, every other Publix's than the ones I've been to).  Or CVS either, apparently. :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, it's because black people don't shop at Publix (well, every other Publix's than the ones I've been to).  Or CVS either, apparently. :rolleyes:

I thought it’s because they’re too dumb and lazy to get to the DMV for........wait. Wrong thread. 

Florida Democrats Defend DeSantis Against Attack From ’60 Minutes’

by Zachary Stieber

Several Florida Democrats are challenging a report by the CBS News program “60 Minutes” that attempted to paint the state’s vaccination partnership with the Publix grocery store chain as nefarious.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/florida-democrats-defend-desantis-against-attack-from-60-minutes_3762994.html?

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Florida Democrats Defend DeSantis Against Attack From ’60 Minutes’

by Zachary Stieber

Several Florida Democrats are challenging a report by the CBS News program “60 Minutes” that attempted to paint the state’s vaccination partnership with the Publix grocery store chain as nefarious.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/florida-democrats-defend-desantis-against-attack-from-60-minutes_3762994.html?

Good for them.  

Edit:  Apparently Publix donated $140K to Florida Dems.  Funny how 60 Seconds missed that when reporting.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

EXPLODING THEIR TOTALITARIAN NARRATIVE SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED:  

DeSantis Derangement Syndrome: MSNBC’s Joy Reid Insinuates Governor Was Involved In Alleged Sex Trafficking.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/15/desantis-derangement-syndrome-msnbcs-joy-reid-insinuates-governor-was-involved-in-alleged-sex-trafficking/

Do you ever wonder at the stories the left thinks plausible? Pee gate. Sex trafficking.

Do you ever wonder why?

Just watched that tool Hanity interview him.

of course he was just stroking him the whole time, but gotta say, smart guy. Love his idea of legislation that says if local government stands down and allows protesters to loot your property in a riot you can sue that local government  for damages. Great idea. 

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fear of what? 

better get your memes and emojis ready. the information on how well he has done in the pandemic compared to the democrats is getting to the point even devout liberals see it.

😂🤣😅

the narrative is falling apart. they are going to need your "whatabout trumps" like never before lol

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

better get your memes and emojis ready. the information on how well he has done in the pandemic compared to the democrats is getting to the point even devout liberals see it.

😂🤣😅

the narrative is falling apart. they are going to need your "whatabout trumps" like never before lol

LMAO - mini Trump has no chance. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah ok we heard the same shittt about Trump the past four years.  

Good luck 

you referenced him again!? 

what did you think the funniest line was in the video? 

mine was. "the same people who laughed at trump for suggesting digesting bleach are the ones who used cleaners to wash their fruit for over a year"  🤣😃😄 common thats funny!

thats not you is it? what percentage bleach do you use? 50/50? be careful out there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

you referenced him again!? 

what did you think the funniest line was in the video? 

mine was. "the same people who laughed at trump for suggesting digesting bleach are the ones who used cleaners to wash their fruit for over a year"  🤣😃😄 common thats funny!

thats not you is it? what percentage bleach do you use? 50/50? be careful out there. 

Didn't even watch your cute little video.

But I can't help but laugh at your confidence. Six months ago you Trumpholes were over the top confident Trump would win in 2020.

Your opinion means nothing... and you're kidding yourself if you think any "liberal" will vote for your boy Ron.

Keep dreamin.

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But I can't help but laugh at your confidence. Six months ago you Trumpholes were over the top confident Trump would win in 2020.

Your opinion means nothing... and you're kidding yourself if you think any "liberal" will vote for your boy Ron.

Keep dreamin.

there is so much hindsight to go my friend 

kids in cages turned into:

kids in cages. sleeping under bridges

being sexually assualted

crammed side by side in covid camps forcing biden to....build the wall

defund the police has ended up in anarchy killing innocent people, most are disadvantaged minorities.

liberal governments that are in no better position covid wise have been found to murder their most vulnerable. crippled their economies making them come up with new ways to tax their people. again hurting poor people. good thing poppa biden floated them a loan or it would be far worse. still coming as they have made no changes to their budgets.

instead of the "attacking journalism" we now get " ignoring journalism"

i could go on.

that's the thing about false narratives. you can't hold up the lie forever. too much data being accumulated.

people are waking up. its ok to join them. step onto this side. all is forgiven. i have so much more to show you. 

Edited by Buffarukus

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

there is so much hindsight to go my friend 

kids in cages turned into:

kids in cages. sleeping under bridges

being sexually assualted

crammed side by side in covid camps forcing biden to....build the wall

defund the police has ended up in anarchy killing innocent people, most are disadvantaged minorities.

liberal governments that are in no better position covid wise have been found to murder their most vulnerable. crippled their economies making them come up with new ways to tax their people. again hurting poor people. good thing poppa biden floated them a loan or it would be far worse. still coming as they have made no changes to their budgets.

instead of the "attacking journalism" we now get " ignoring journalism"

i could go on.

that's the thing about false narratives. you can't hold up the lie forever. too much data being accumulated.

people are waking up. its ok to join them. step onto this side. all is forgiven. i have so much more to show you. 

Only thing missing is the kitchen sink - great job

You keep convincing yourself that anyone associated to Trump has a chance in helll

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886qm6thiq40k6apg8i6w

Edited by BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Only thing missing is the kitchen sink - great job

You keep convincing yourself that anyone associated to Trump has a chance in helll

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886qm6thiq40k6apg8i6w

as stated in my first response. every reply so far contains a trump reference. every one.

at some point your going have to look at the present. look at what's going on today. 

i could research all the "kitchen sink" facts and links but i think we both know you don't care. its alot of work only to get a trump meme as a response. 

like i said. people are coming around and seeing what's going on. if you ever become one of them maybe we can have a actual discussion.

6 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

as stated in my first response. every reply so far contains a trump reference. every one.

at some point your going have to look at the present. look at what's going on today. 

i could research all the "kitchen sink" facts and links but i think we both know you don't care. its alot of work only to get a trump meme as a response. 

like i said. people are coming around and seeing what's going on. if you ever become one of them maybe we can have a actual discussion.

You’re trying way too hard to convince anyone who will listen to you that anyone associated w Trump has a chance.

Do us all a favor and keep doing that.

Chinese virus with all the country-named variants won't be there to help Joe next time.  Then again, he has no chance in hell of running again.  I guess I should say it won't help Kackling Kammy.

Edited by Doc

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Chinese virus with all the country-named variants won't be there to help Joe next time.  Then again, he has no chance in hell of running again.  I guess I should say it won't help Kackling Kammy.

Oh keep thinkn Joe (or anyone blue) needs variants to win

image.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re trying way too hard to convince anyone who will listen to you that anyone associated w Trump has a chance.

Do us all a favor and keep doing that.

im not convincing anyone of anything. im talking to you directly.

and yet again a trump reference.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump runs the party right?

no. at least i hope not. i was not a trump fan but i also did not fall for the narrative he was given. 

we will pick this up later. you still referenced trump but i think we are on to something. ill reply again later.

have a good night.

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

no. at least i hope not. i was not a trump fan but i also did not fall for the narrative he was given. 

we will pick this up later. you still referenced trump but i think we are on to something. ill reply again later.

have a good night.

Oh you think Trump isn’t going to drive the process for the GQP?  So cute.  Try harder to distant yourself but no one in your party had the balls to do so.

Keep trying to convince us but your hitch to Trump won’t win - even on a good night.

If DeSantis starts to look like he’s going to run, that means he was told Trump wasn’t going to run. That would make some people sad.

Biden will beat any of them like a drum so it doesn’t much matter.

Haley is lurking around waiting also. I expect Chris Christie to explore a run too.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Keep dreamin.

You should watch the video, it's good to get out of the trenches every now and then.  Maher is one of the few guys with the balls to admit that his side acts like asshats too.

Edit: and take it easy with demonizing everyone you disagree with, it tends to have a "cry wolf" effect.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh keep thinkn Joe (or anyone blue) needs variants to win

He most certainly needed the China virus to win the election.  

2 hours ago, The Governor said:

If DeSantis starts to look like he’s going to run, that means he was told Trump wasn’t going to run. That would make some people sad.

Biden will beat any of them like a drum so it doesn’t much matter.

Haley is lurking around waiting also. I expect Chris Christie to explore a run too.

Biden has zero chance of making it to 2024 as a viable candidate.  It will be Harris and no one likes her.

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Biden has zero chance of making it to 2024 as a viable candidate.  It will be Harris and no one likes her.

lmao - before it was Biden has no chance in 2020 - now he has no chance to make it to 2024.

Where does this confidence come from?

lmao

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh you think Trump isn’t going to drive the process for the GQP?  So cute.  Try harder to distant yourself but no one in your party had the balls to do so.

Keep trying to convince us but your hitch to Trump won’t win - even on a good night.

well whatever you think i answered your question so i think its fair if you answer one of mine.

can you name a single thing that biden has done since he has taken power that you disagree with without resorting to a trump reference? 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

lmao - before it was Biden has no chance in 2020 - now he has no chance to make it to 2024.

Where does this confidence come from?

lmao

No surprise you think he'll make it to 2024. 

lmao

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Biden is definitely running. He understands he’s in a very unique and favorable position. He’ll win pretty easily barring a 911 sized attack or scandal.

Every president faces some sort of crises but it would have to be HUGE to derail Uncle Joe.

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

Biden is definitely running. He understands he’s in a very unique and favorable position. He’ll win pretty easily barring a 911 sized attack or scandal.

Every president faces some sort of crises but it would have to be HUGE to derail Uncle Joe.

neither of you is gonna change your mind about your guy.   Biden picked the wrong vp. I’d say there is a 30 percent chance Biden runs again. Kamala would be next in line and she is just not a likable candidate.  Desantis would absolutely give joe a run and would win in a landslide vs Kamala.