Mcdermott on Pat Mcafee.

2 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I learned nothing. Boring interview. Had to shut it off midway through. Very Belichickesque.

Were you expecting him to lay out the teams off season and preseason plans for everyone to know?  Because if you were, there is some confusion with your expectations, and no he doesn’t have an obligation to the fans to do so. 

Go Bills!!!

Just now, Don Otreply said:

Were you expecting him to lay out the teams off season and preseason plans for everyone to know?  Because if you were, there is some confusion with your expectations, and no he doesn’t have an obligation to the fans to do so. 

Go Bills!!!

I did not expect such a thing but it was still a shallow and superficial interview nonetheless. No depth or insight in the slightest. Very good coach, exemplary human being but I learned not a whole lot. Clearly didn’t show his hand in any way.

3 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I did not expect such a thing but it was still a shallow and superficial interview nonetheless. No depth or insight in the slightest. Very good coach, exemplary human being but I learned not a whole lot. Clearly didn’t show his hand in any way.

And that is a very good thing for the fans and the team.  Any smart coach is going to do as much, with maybe a funny story thrown in on the outside for some minor entertainment.

Go Bills!!!

Just now, Don Otreply said:

And that is a very good thing for the fans and the team.  Any smart coach is going to do as much, with maybe a funny story thrown in on the outside for some minor entertainment.

Go Bills!!!

Sure, never said it was a bad thing but once again I couldn’t help that I was completely bored out of my mind. Excellent coach, but McDermott is the Dick Jauron of interviews. Great coach though. Will skip his interviews here on out.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Sure, never said it was a bad thing but once again I couldn’t help that I was completely bored out of my mind. Excellent coach, but McDermott is the Dick Jauron of interviews. Great coach though. Will skip his interviews here on out.

It is mischaracterization and seems deliberate. 

Dick Jauron was stoic in interviews and on field and McD is enthusiastic.  Neither wanted to give our information.  Will skip posts from now on.