Fake Woke

JaCrispy

34 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I can't tell your how long I've been waiting for the new face of the anti-woke movement to emerge! 

220px-Tom_MacDonald_%22Fake_Woke%22.jpg

It is currently #1 on iTunes sales- ahead of The Weekend and Ed Sheeran...

And regardless of what you think of those other two artists, it’s pretty impressive for a guy who is not considered a main stream artist...and it shows the message resonates with people, both black and white...👍

The song was released on YouTube on Saturday and already has over 3 million views...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Newest favorite rapper for the Fox News audience for sure, surpassing Vanilla Ice and the 1985 Chicago Bears. 

Peep #21, Leslie Frasier:

“There’s a difference between hate speech and the speech that you hate.” 🔥😱🤯🔥

This line speaks volumes!

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

On recent political music I prefer:

Ye vs the People

I’m Not Racist

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssss bro!!!

The world needs more real talk like this instead of fake wokeness!! 🔥🔥🔥

Love it! 

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

“There’s a difference between hate speech and the speech that you hate.” 🔥😱🤯🔥

This line speaks volumes!

Those few words hit the nail on the head.  How long before this video is removed from youtube because its tagged as "hate speech?  Ironic isn't it.  The woke movement is fake because its main objective is censorship and control.  The idea is the path to create a tolerant and just society is to be intolerant to all opposing views or ideas.  They must require the reading of 1984 from the view that the government is the protagonist.  Or listen to 2112 from the perspective of the priests who protect knowledge and truth.  The woke movement is just the iron fist of fascism and oppression covered in a soft cuddly glove. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But the lemmings here just eat it up

😎

In fairness, the lefty’s like to suggest their Chosen “own it”.

Ex:  Biden may be an acknowledged serial abuser, but he “owned it” so it’s like it never happened. To the modern liberal, the women he groped are actually the villains.  

I think it’s similar to a carbon offset.  It’s perfectly acceptable to pollute the crap out of Mother Earth if you contribute to the appropriate causes.  In fact, it’s admirable.  

On 2/5/2021 at 9:51 AM, Unforgiven said:

I thought right away of posters on this board upon viewing this.

LOL

What I found interesting about the Rashida Tliab video was she cried for 3 minutes straight and not once did she dry her eyes.  Someone put a box of Kleenex in front of her and she didn't take one.

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ny-times-caliphate-producer-andy-mills-resigns-after-resurfaced-sexual-harassment-accusations/ar-BB1dr0Qb

creepy woke....

Andy Mills, the New York Times audio producer who helped lead the now-discredited 

"Caliphate" podcast and has been accused of sexual harassment, has resigned.

Nice he pulled a Trump and committed sexual harassment.