Jump to content

Super Bowl Tix now available!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Were you taken hostage at the end of this sentence??

Remember when Futurist said it won’t be in demand and they’ll be giving Super Bowl tickets away.

Two weeks ago they were $5,120 I regret not buying them. 

I purchased after market endzone seats (pre-internet) in both Atlanta and Pasadena the last two times the Bills were in the Superbowl. The tickets cost me $500 apiece, which seemed like a lot back then. According to an inflation calculator those same seats should cost $900 today.....I'm guessing they are WAY MORE than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I purchased after market endzone seats (pre-internet) in both Atlanta and Pasadena the last two times the Bills were in the Superbowl. The tickets cost me $500 apiece, which seemed like a lot back then. According to an inflation calculator those same seats should cost $900 today.....I'm guessing they are WAY MORE than that.

 

LOL -- you'd be lucky to get in the stadium for less than $7500 a seat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I purchased after market endzone seats (pre-internet) in both Atlanta and Pasadena the last two times the Bills were in the Superbowl. The tickets cost me $500 apiece, which seemed like a lot back then. According to an inflation calculator those same seats should cost $900 today.....I'm guessing they are WAY MORE than that.

 

For sh*ts and giggles I checked TickPick for AFCCG tix this morning.  Cheapest ones were nosebleeds at $748/each.

 

Right now, the cheapest Super Bowl tix on TickPick are $7695 for upper level corner seats.

  • Vomit 1
  • Shocked 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

For sh*ts and giggles I checked TickPick for AFCCG tix this morning.  Cheapest ones were nosebleeds at $748/each.

 

Right now, the cheapest Super Bowl tix on TickPick are $7695 for upper level corner seats.

Frightening stuff. I can afford a better seat now than I could twenty five years ago, but I'm honestly not sure that I would. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Frightening stuff. I can afford a better seat now than I could twenty five years ago, but I'm honestly not sure that I would. 

 

I think $500 would be the most I would spend on any event.  And the list is short of what I'd pay that much to see.

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gugny said:

 

I think $500 would be the most I would spend on any event.  And the list is short of what I'd pay that much to see.

I'd pay the $1,000 that the inflation calculator says they are worth.  We had an absolute BLAST going to the Super Bowl...even though the lost.  It was truly one of those "where else would you rather be" sort of experiences.  We like Pasadena, outside in the sunshine, more than Atlanta in the 'old' Georgia Dome though.  You got the sense that the entire world had their eyeballs focused on that playing field right at that very moment.  I remember thinking that the players must've all been ready to throw up from the pressure of the spotlight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

For sh*ts and giggles I checked TickPick for AFCCG tix this morning.  Cheapest ones were nosebleeds at $748/each.

 

Right now, the cheapest Super Bowl tix on TickPick are $7695 for upper level corner seats.

So what happens if they do limit the seats and your seats aren't included in the ones that make the cut? You get face value for them? Or nothing in return because they're not actually your tickets? Or are the tickets that are for sale definitely going to be able to be used? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stubhub is around $10,000 a ticket after fees.  NFL On Location is $5,950 before fees.  Typical fees can range from 15% to 25%, so even at 15% the NFL On Location  is close to $7,000.  

The unknown variable is the amount of tickets for sale.  Both Stubhub & NFL On Location will refund your $ if they limit the number of seats below what is anticipated & they can't sell you a ticket.  Beware of less reputable sellers.  

I can't get my 1st Covid shot until March, so I won't be going.  If this was a Covid free year in a full stadium I'd go.  I went to all 4 Bills SBs in the 1990s, but I can't risk it due to my age & overall health. Also, if Tampa gets in the ticket prices will be even more outrageous than they are right now since they will be the home team with a fan base that doesn't have to travel. 

Back in the 90s my friend and Super Bowl partner won 2 lotteries so we had tickets at $150 each and the most I paid for a package through a travel agent was $1,248 for the Atlanta SB from TravelUSA in Buffalo which included the flight, 3 nights at a motel, ticket & bus rides to the stadium.    

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've gone to 2 Bills Superbowls. Both Dallas games. One in Pasadena and one in Atlanta. 

For Pasadena I paid $600.

 

In Atlanta I couldn't find tickets and had all but given up. I began walking the streets of Atlanta and a kid approached me and asked me if I wanted to buy his workers pass. I wasn't sure if it was legit but it had the hologram. I paid him $200 and went back to the stadium.

 

With all of my Bills gear on I was allowed through the employees entrance and proceeded under the stadium, past the locker rooms and wound my way upstairs.

 

I had to stand in a tunnel entrance for the entire game and didn't get the complementary seat cushion but I got to watch the game. 

  • Awesome! (+1) 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sirebors said:

So what happens if they do limit the seats and your seats aren't included in the ones that make the cut? You get face value for them? Or nothing in return because they're not actually your tickets? Or are the tickets that are for sale definitely going to be able to be used? 

 

I think the post below addresses your questions (I have no idea what the answers are, I'm sorry)

 

9 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Stubhub is around $10,000 a ticket after fees.  NFL On Location is $5,950 before fees.  Typical fees can range from 15% to 25%, so even at 15% the NFL On Location  is close to $7,000.  

The unknown variable is the amount of tickets for sale.  Both Stubhub & NFL On Location will refund your $ if they limit the number of seats below what is anticipated & they can't sell you a ticket.  Beware of less reputable sellers.  

I can't get my 1st Covid shot until March, so I won't be going.  If this was a Covid free year in a full stadium I'd go.  I went to all 4 Bills SBs in the 1990s, but I can't risk it due to my age & overall health. Also, if Tampa gets in the ticket prices will be even more outrageous than they are right now since they will be the home team with a fan base that doesn't have to travel. 

Back in the 90s my friend and Super Bowl partner won 2 lotteries so we had tickets at $150 each and the most I paid for a package through a travel agent was $1,248 for the Atlanta SB from TravelUSA in Buffalo which included the flight, 3 nights at a motel, ticket & bus rides to the stadium.    

 

TickPick is the "all said and done" price.  Any fees are already in there, so the price on the app is the exact price you pay.  $7631 is the cheapest right now.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My couch is more comfortable. 
My beer is cheaper. 
My view is way better. 
No one will call the guys in white coats based on my reaction to an incomplete pass. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sirebors said:

I've gone to 2 Bills Superbowls. Both Dallas games. One in Pasadena and one in Atlanta. 

For Pasadena I paid $600.

 

In Atlanta I couldn't find tickets and had all but given up. I began walking the streets of Atlanta and a kid approached me and asked me if I wanted to buy his workers pass. I wasn't sure if it was legit but it had the hologram. I paid him $200 and went back to the stadium.

 

With all of my Bills gear on I was allowed through the employees entrance and proceeded under the stadium, past the locker rooms and wound my way upstairs.

 

I had to stand in a tunnel entrance for the entire game and didn't get the complementary seat cushion but I got to watch the game. 

“Hendry...Hendry Hill is that you?” 
 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...