So the Lamar excuses start????

Just now, FireChans said:

I said it to someone I was actively ribbing on.

It must be REALLY hard.

It’s no secret you didn’t like Allen back then, and now you are his #1 fan.  You were hob knobbing Fromm, stating he was gonna push Allen and thought they should platoon to see who should be the starter!  Take your Pom Poms to the back of the Allen train.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

It’s no secret you didn’t like Allen back then, and now you are his #1 fan.  You were hob knobbing Fromm, stating he was gonna push Allen and thought they should platoon to see who should be the starter!  Take your Pom Poms to the back of the Allen train.

Man this is sad lol.

I baited a hook 8 months ago and I'm still catching fish. 

7 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Here is the Ringer Article...

https://www.theringer.com/nfl-playoffs/2021/1/17/22235510/baltimore-ravens-go-bust-buffalo-bills

Part of it said Lamar needs the weapons Josh has and he'd be "better" & since Allen did it, of course Lamar can too.(paraphrasing)

Yep too lazy to look for others, which is why I posted....😜

I like Lamar as a person, just think he has had too many accolades.....

OK, so the article is placing blame for the lack of downfield passing game on the WR rather than on Jackson’s possible limitations as a passer and/or possible limitations of Roman’s offensive system as far as pass design.

The author also mistakenly believes that Beane took the Bills 2019 offense, plugged in Stefon Diggs and *poof* Allen became stunningly more accurate throwing to everyone else, without having had to invest a buttload of continuous hard work at improving his passing abilities.

I don’t know as I’d call it “excuses” for Lamar so much as mistaken beliefs or premise

He carried his team to a playoff win.  He kept them in it and if the kicker had made his attempts, even after the pick 6 it would have been a one score game.  

That was his first red-zone INT in his career.  Josh hasn't had one yet but he will at some point.  He looks limited as a passer to me but that does not mean they can't win.  Wilson has gotten better as a passer but that hasn't turned into more playoff wins.  It's still a team game.  

On 4/25/2020 at 3:31 PM, FireChans said:

Jake Fromm is the next Tom Brady. Allen will be traded for a first to the Pats next year. @Kirby Jackson

On 4/25/2020 at 3:37 PM, FireChans said:

Support our beautiful boy now, or we won’t let you on his bandwagon after he beats Brady in the SuperBowl. 

On 4/25/2020 at 4:33 PM, FireChans said:

I’m sorry Fromm got closer than Fields to winning a CFB chip bro.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:37 PM, FireChans said:

More chances to throw brutal picks and lose in the CFB playoff? Wonderful.

Does Braxton Miller have eligibility left?

4 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

No, you just need to be reminded every once in a while before you blast other posters for trashing other QBs.

There are my "super serious" Jake Fromm posts. You got me lol.

I take it all  back....  This was as said again seeing what happens almost every time the Ravens face a tough team.

They are very good, Lamar is a dynamic qb, seems like a good person.  He will move the ball, but as soon as they need to put up points to win a game, no one has seen Lamar do it.

It was reading the article and not at all questioning Jackson, that to me thought was again making excuses for Lamar.

He is a limited QB at this point in his career.

Much like I did for Allen year two.....😜

7 hours ago, FireChans said:

There are my "super serious" Jake Fromm posts. You got me lol.

Trolling Ohio State fans about them loving all their Quarterbacks is fair game to me. Kirbs was one of my favourite posters and I miss him but he loved Cardale, loved Haskins and told me Braxton Miller had pro bowl potential as a receiver. 

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Trolling Ohio State fans about them loving all their Quarterbacks is fair game to me. Kirbs was one of my favourite posters and I miss him but he loved Cardale, loved Haskins and told me Braxton Miller had pro bowl potential as a receiver. 

Where is he?

Also lol

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

He was one of my favorite posters, too....I hope we can get him back.  Maybe this week I will try and dig out my old Kirby Jackson autographed football.  It could serve two purposes: bring the Bills luck and act as a Kirby bat signal.

Sorry. Jackson just doesn't scare me a bit with his arm. He will make a throw but I've witnessed, entirely too often, some awful passes leave his hand going down field.

If not for his running ability he'd be in the every day working world.

15 minutes ago, Beast said:

Sorry. Jackson just doesn't scare me a bit with his arm. He will make a throw but I've witnessed, entirely too often, some awful passes leave his hand going down field.

No, but add his legs and he is very scary....

What is something else is looking at the Raven's wins.  Outside 47-42 over Cleveland & 30-28 vs. Philly, they won by 32,17,14,24,14,17,26,17,14 & 35!!!!  

Their losses, they never came back......  Same story on Saturday.

24 minutes ago, Beast said:

I agree if he wasn't an elite athlete he is certainly not a starting Quarterback. 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

No, but add his legs and he is very scary....

What is something else is looking at the Raven's wins.  Outside 47-42 over Cleveland & 30-28 vs. Philly, they won by 32,17,14,24,14,17,26,17,14 & 35!!!!  

Their losses, they never came back......  Same story on Saturday.

Yea the teams who shut it down are confident well coached teams. McDermott and Frazier, Belichick, Spagnuolo, Tomlin and Butler..... these are good respected defensive mines. And it is because their run game beats you mentally as much as it does physically. I actually think (and this is a controversial opinion) that Greg Roman's offenses are finesse offenses masquerading as power offenses. Their run game isn't really about physically dominating you so much as it is about intellectually confusing you. 

Lamar got trashed on GMFB, but raise your hand if you’re sick of “The Ravens missed two field goals” without the context of .... “so did Buffalo”.

All weekend I kept hearing about how the Ravens could of made it a game if they don’t miss those kicks, as if our guy just routinely misses 40-something yard FG’s.   

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Lamar got trashed on GMFB, but raise your hand if you’re sick of “The Ravens missed two field goals” without the context of .... “so did Buffalo”.

All weekend I kept hearing about how the Ravens could of made it a game if they don’t miss those kicks, as if our guy just routinely misses 40-something yard FG’s.   

Well the second miss was at 17-3 (and both of theirs did hit the upright)....  So let's pretend it is 20-9, still a big gap.

9 hours ago, FireChans said:

Man this is sad lol.

I baited a hook 8 months ago and I'm still catching fish. 

Whatever ya gotta tell yourself... 

Go Bills!!!

Yup First Things First switched the narrative to Greg Roman isn’t good enough, Lamar’s weapons aren’t good enough, Mike Vick chiming in about his career almost being ruined because OC’s only wanted to run him.

Nick made his usual Josh Allen crack about 10 points total. Then said this game is all about Lamar.

On Friday it was nothing but how electric Lamar was. Look at that Titans run. We’ve never seen anyone that fast. Now it’s our OC isn’t good enough and we have no WRs.

And maybe Greg Roman knows something. They run a lot because Lamar can’t pass or he’ll throw bad picks like he did in two straight Playoff games?

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck