Poll on how you feel leading up to the game

How well will you sleep tonight  

235 members have voted

1. 1. ya gunna get some sleep?

2. 2. How do you like our chances on winning?

Me? I feel great! It’s game day, I’m in the Bahamas on my boat, at anchor near a small cluster of islands not far from Staniel Cay, gonna go snorkeling 🤿 today, run the desalinator to make more fresh water, do some boat chores, then eat dinner, have a beer 🍺 and listen to the game via the webernet if service is good enough, otherwise I’ll follow on the game day thread and the bills app. I Hope that my internet connection lasts the whole game! 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Went 75 %, but for me its more like 60/40 for a Bills win. 2 top tier teams, 2 elite QB's, and 2 good D's. Right now weather doesn't appear like its going to create to much of a problem for the Bills high powered passing attack. 

So I give Buffalo the edge...

Edited by Figster
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

This is a different take on how we can share what our feelings are leading up to the game. I'm nervous yet confident.  If you did rest just answer it differently as to how much you slept. 

Me.. Sleep? ehehe we see

I can sleep anytime, anywhere.  Super skeered about the game though.  The waiting is the hardest part.

For @DC Tom

1 hour ago, Figster said:

Went 75 %, but for me its more like 60/40 for a Bills win. 2 top tier teams, 2 elite QB's, and 2 good D's. Right now weather doesn't appear like its going to create to much of a problem for the Bills high powered passing attack. 

So I give Buffalo the edge...

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

This is a different take on how we can share what our feelings are leading up to the game. I'm nervous yet confident.  If you did rest just answer it differently as to how much you slept. 

Me.. Sleep? ehehe we see

For some reason, I’ve never been able to participate in a poll. It’s probably some small thing that I don’t know to do. So, I’ll share how I would’ve voted.

Slept normally. In the 50%-75% range.

7 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

For some reason, I’ve never been able to participate in a poll. It’s probably some small thing that I don’t know to do. So, I’ll share how I would’ve voted.

Slept normally. In the 50%-75% range.

Try opening the forums in a different type of browser. If the problem is same reach out to support.. there's some mods here that know there stuff.