Poll on how you feel leading up to the game

How well will you sleep tonight  

235 members have voted

1. 1. ya gunna get some sleep?

2. 2. How do you like our chances on winning?

I'm nervous, but I think alot of it is growing up after the SB eras, im used to this team hurting me

If im honest with myself and took this out of context and it was regular season id be at atleast 75%.

Alot of unique matchups. If we show up looking like a great team and lose, I'll be ok. But if we play like last week and get knocked out, im gunna be down in the dumps.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I love that it says “We Defiantly Going to Win” as first option—even if that’s a typo, don’t fix it OP! Time to prove all the naysayers and bandwagon jumpers for Baltimore wrong!:w00t:

it was not a typo lol

So I like where this is going. looking like its a strong 50-75% chance we win Keep up the votes folks 

AND GET SOME SLEEP lol

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We’ll be going to KC.  It really makes a statement the Browns didn’t have 7 players and their coach, and they still beat a pathetic Steelers team.  I don’t see the Chiefs losing, but would be great for you guys up there to attend the first championship game in a very long time.

Tonight, we win DEFIANTLY!   I placed us at 75%, only because fluky things can happen like the Hail Mary in AZ.  We should’ve won that game.  So outside if something stupid happening, we win.

I've watch the Ravens/Titans game over. Quite honestly I didn't see anything other than their run defense that stood out. Tennessee's defense is not very good and they still kept it a one possession game without Henry being a factor. Lamar looked pedestrian outside a couple chunk run plays. His passing was shaky and he took a few sacks when contained in the pocket. We've let a lot of teams run for big numbers this year and they still lost. Even Arizona should've lost with their big run numbers. If Josh and the O don't turn it over, I like our chances. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I'm nervous, but I think alot of it is growing up after the SB eras, im used to this team hurting me

If im honest with myself and took this out of context and it was regular season id be at atleast 75%.

Alot of unique matchups. If we show up looking like a great team and lose, I'll be ok. But if we play like last week and get knocked out, im gunna be down in the dumps.

I am always nervous as well.  Agree if we play like last week and lose will be very disappointed seeing the way we put our foot on the gas after Arizona loss to end like a car failing to take a pit stop 

• Agree 1

Very, very nervous...

Then, I think that this is a "prime time" 8:15 NBC game unlike the Colts one o'clock game and I feel somewhat better knowing that Josh Allen usually seems to play so much better when the spotlight is brightest.

Recently, Mon night 49ers 34-24 against a top defense, Sun night Steelers 26-15 against a top defense, 4:30 Denver against a top run defense 48-19, Mon night New England 38-9 against a top secondary. Sports sites saying that the highest paid secondary in the league were the Dolphins corners and Buffalos receivers didn't stand a chance, 56-26. 

Then, very very nervous again! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Now that we know your sleep pattern, we can sneak in a steal the family china

House, you never use more than a sentence and you never disappoint. 😁 👋 👍

Edited by CSBill