Wild Card: afternoon game Chicago at New Orleans 4:40 pm on CBS

GETTOTHE50

OK - I actually just turned to the Nick pre-game.  Counting down sportiest SpongeBob scenes of all time.  Does Sweet Victory count?

23 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

My wife believes this game has implications on the Bills next week. I needed to continue drinking after yesterday, so I said some things. 

.....and?

Edited by I am the egg man

24 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't know why -- maybe just because I like rooting for the underdog -- but I would love to see Chicago shock the world and beat the Saints.

I'm agreeing with the CBS Pregame comments.  Bears got nothing to lose so they may as well "go for it" and see what happens.

I hope it's entertaining.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't know why -- maybe just because I like rooting for the underdog -- but I would love to see Chicago shock the world and beat the Saints.

I just want the Bucs and Brady to GTFO of the playoffs ASAP - so rooting for the Saints (assume Saints have better shot esp w/ Rams so banged up)  

8 minutes ago, Tuel Time said:

Watching it on NIck of course

Actually not an easy gig - talking down to kids level but still trying to give a legitimate call

31 minutes ago, NE Branch said:

Switched from Sponge Bob to CBS in time to hear James Brown say "Bills Defensive Coordinator Chuck Pagano"....maybe the commentary is better at Nickelodeon.

Sponge bob >>>> everything 

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Nickelodeon broadcast is awesome.

My 8 year old LOVES the Saints. I don’t know how that happened but it did. Ok I do know - Alvin kamara in madden. I mean he loves the bills too but somehow got into the Saints. Anyway the Nickelodeon broadcast is amazing for him

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

My wife believes this game has implications on the Bills next week. I needed to continue drinking after yesterday, so I said some things. 

Every game has implications on the Bills.  Might not be next week but could possibly be a team they play eventually.  You're just making sure that you have all your bases covered.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1