WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

As much as they try to hype it up, what a dog tonight’s game is. Can’t believe they put Bucs and WFT in that time slot, but I guess they had to play it sometime. 

I kind of like getting this first one out of the way quickly. I am having a hard time with 2 hours till...

• Like (+1) 2

Who would have thought I would need gloves for this game? I trimmed my nails so I wouldn't have anything to chew on and if I don't put on gloves I think I will end up gnawing my fingers to the bone. Will it never be gametime?!?

I live in VA and ordered wings and weck from bar bill / gold belly for first time (grew up in EA but never had food shipped from there before).  They just arrived this morning, oh yeah!!

Good luck today everyone!  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Listening to pre game on WGR, I can’t stop thinking about the quality of game day food you all have in WNY/CNY. Just order pizza and wings from anywhere really and it’s great. No such luck for my family and I here on the prairie. 

Go Bills!

1 minute ago, cgang said:

I live in VA and ordered wings and weck from bar bill / gold belly for first time (grew up in EA but never had food shipped from there before).  They just arrived this morning, oh yeah!!

Good luck today everyone!  

Jealous!!!

2 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Listening to pre game on WGR, I can’t stop thinking about the quality of game day food you all have in WNY/CNY. Just order pizza and wings from anywhere really and it’s great. No such luck for my family and I here on the prairie. 

Go Bills!

Same here in Maryland where pizza is an abomination.  There is one za place in my town that reps WNY za.  Papa Johns, Domino’s and the  other ilk own the marketplace here.  

Edited by wjag
  • Sad 1

At all the local stores all of the Labatt Blue are sold out.

I talked to one of the stockers at Wegmans and he said all of the Labatt Blue was bought after Fish Grill.

Same thing with every other store I went to - sold out and one stocker said they got an order on Monday and sold out by Tuesday.

I want my free Labatt Blue hat!

https://www.apfco.com/secured/R9700W/Labatt/Entry/Form/P4001W

EqAoJnEW4AA_Zxb.jpg