WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

39 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

This.

I got my red Allen jersey right before Steelers game. Wore it for most of the first half. The offense was struggling so i took it off. Soon as I did the offense found it’s stride. 

I wore my Bruce jersey for this first time this season last week and the Matt Barkley-led offense promptly beat the Fish by 30.

Going with the same today. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I know this is about Allen vs Rivers...

But I like the fact that Mike Glennon threw for 261 yards against the Colts. Allen with 400+ and the win?

He could hit 500 against this defense.  They are one of the worst in the league at allowing 20+ yard passes and Josh is one of the best at throwing them.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thanks for the find, @stevestojan! Greatest Bills Hype Video EVER! I saw or heard every one of these plays as they happened! (I’m OLD!) 

Headphones encouraged!

Chuck Knox was responsible for ending the Miami woe for the 70's.  He should have had a cameo in here too.  This was a great montage of all the memorable moments for this team.

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

New josh Allen jersey arrived. Do I wear it? I am nervous about changing anything up. 

To quote Michael Scott - "I am not superstitious...but I am a little sticious." lol  I felt the exact same way when receiving The Josh Allen jersey for Father's Day this year and the season has gone ( to quote Larry David) "pretty pretty pretty good"!  Wear it with pride my brother. Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thanks for the find, @stevestojan! Greatest Bills Hype Video EVER! I saw or heard every one of these plays as they happened! (I’m OLD!) 

Headphones encouraged!

Damn, maybe it’s the lack of sleep or maybe I need to change the air filter, it seems to be getting dusty in here. 

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, wjag said:

Chuck Knox was responsible for ending the Miami woe for the 70's.  He should have had a cameo in here too.  This was a great montage of all the memorable moments for this team.

I was at that game.  One of the best.  The crowd went wild.  I agree Chuck should have been in the video.  

30 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

How many of us woke up this morning and our immediate first thoughts were LETS GO BUFFALO! 

Cheering loud and proud for Atlanta, GA!

You slept?

I'm proud for and of Atlanta, Ga...

Edited by Figster