Does Antonio Williams Get Activated for Playoffs??

Just curious with how hard he ran behind the 2nd team offensive line last week against the first team dolphins defense. Does he get a second shot this week against the colts? We have had some struggles running the ball this year at times and he seemed to really get downhill with some speed.  I know there are other players who could get activated ahead of him like Stills etc...Just a thought.. Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Being that there is unlimited call ups from the PS during the playoffs he may see the field at some point, ya never know,

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

No way are you going to put a rookie in front of the other two that only played meaningful snaps whem the fins were demoralized. Plus coach has his why with players to get time over showing what other players habe done fyi Oliver had to gain snaps did not just become a starter. The front 7 are good against the run of Indy so I doubt it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Don Otreply said:

Being that there is unlimited call ups from the PS during the playoffs he may see the field at some point, ya never know,

Go Bills!!!

There aren’t unlimited call ups, they can only have 2 unless someone is on the Covid list, then they get a free one for each Covid player. The rule for playoffs is actually that a player can get elevated an unlimited # of times. In the reg season it was a max of twice before they had to be signed to the 53

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I doubt it, but if it was my call, yes he gets the nod.  I’d bench Singletary and use Moss as starter and Williams as the hammer.

Agreed. I dont see it happening but remember last year we activated Duke for the playoff game for some extra fire power so maybe they'll follow suit with Williams.

Who do you make inactive in order to do this? I just don’t see it. 

17 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I doubt it, but if it was my call, yes he gets the nod.  I’d bench Singletary and use Moss as starter and Williams as the hammer.

So make singletary inactive? He was really really good In the playoff game last year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

There aren’t unlimited call ups, they can only have 2 unless someone is on the Covid list, then they get a free one for each Covid player. The rule for playoffs is actually that a player can get elevated an unlimited # of times. In the reg season it was a max of twice before they had to be signed to the 53

Okay, Insert “elevated” for the playoffs instead of “call ups”  👍 outside of the verbiage it “virtually” amounts to the same does it not? I guess there is some definition or another I didn’t account for. 😁👍 details details...

Go Bills!!!

Just now, Don Otreply said:

Okay, Insert “elevated” for the playoffs instead of “call ups”  👍 outside of the verbiage it “virtually” amounts to the same does it not? I guess there is some definition or another I didn’t account for. 😁👍 details details...

Go Bills!!!

It read as if you meant they could elevate an unlimited number of players from the PS for the game 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Shiny new toy syndrome.

Completely agree but you have to admit, he was running with power and decisiveness.  Something I've been DYING to see from our starting RBs. 

Every year you see Rookie RBs come in and dominate. It's been a bit of a disappointment that ours have not had that success.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who do you make inactive in order to do this? I just don’t see it. 

So make singletary inactive? He was really really good In the playoff game last year. 

There seems to be a contingent here who are down on Singletary, even though he is averaging 4.5 yards a carry this year...  

Go Bills!!!

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

It read as if you meant they could elevate an unlimited number of players from the PS for the game 

Gotcha, 👍

5 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

There seems to be a contingent here who are down on Singletary, even though he is averaging 4.5 yards a carry this year...  

Go Bills!!!

I am pretty down on singletary TBH.

I just don't think he does anything great.

He isn't fast, he doesn't really break tackles. He is descent in space I will give him that.

True that he is averaging 4.4, but I do think that is a bit flawed since he doesn't get many 3rd and short carries (which would bring down his YPC), and he only has a total of 156 attempts on the year.

Edited by BillsFan130