Jerry Hughes sums up perfectly where the Bills are right now

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

We've gotten to where we are now seemingly very quickly.

I expect to win at least one playoff game, and see no ceiling to what this team can accomplish this year.

I absolutely expect to win the Super Bowl.....as long as the refs don’t call a blindside block on the game winning drive to take the win away

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I absolutely expect to win the Super Bowl.....as long as the refs don’t call a blindside block on the game winning drive to take the win away

LOL Nope. that's not happening. Better get rid of those expectations. You'll end up disappointed.

Just be content that we're 12 - 3 without any major injuries to key players yet with MASSIVE strides to Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs. Our defense raised their level, too.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Ballin said:

LOL Nope. that's not happening. Better get rid of those expectations. You'll end up disappointed.

Just be content that we're 12 - 3 without any major injuries to key players yet with MASSIVE strides to Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs. Our defense raised their level, too.

Welcome to ignore Lil guy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

You see what I mean?

Temper your expectations. Where were you when the Bills lost 4 straight super bowls? We had expectations back then and it was all destroyed. You didn't learn anything from that experience, kid?

Were you even born yet?

Edited by Buffalo Ballin
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Boooo

Lame

• Haha (+1) 1

Love it. After seeing Fred Jackson lead the fan Zoom meetings during the commercial breaks I checked to see if any current Bill was on the roster during his last year here. I was doubtful considering all of the turnover and the fact that it was 2014, but sure enough there was one - Jerry Hughes

I feel like you don't hear him mentioned as much as Fred or Kyle when it comes to recent team legends, but he's literally been paying dues since they did. Nobody deserves a ring in a Bills uniform more than Jerry Hughes right now.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Why are you the way you are?

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

You see what I mean?

Temper your expectations. Where were you when the Bills lost 4 straight super bowls? We had expectations back then and it was all destroyed. You didn't learn anything from that experience, kid?

Were you even born yet?

It’s well documented we lost 4 straight Super Bowls. But you’re killing our buzz dude. Enjoy the ride, wherever we end up.  

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

You see what I mean?

Were you even born yet?

What were people supposed to learn? No fan should have their team in the Super Bowl and not have their hopes up for a win. I mean what fanbase isn't supposed to be amped at their team having a shot at the SB having gone at least 12-3 and having the #2 seed. If you're not going to hope for great things for your team why bother, just go weep in the corner.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

There's nothing wrong with expecting greatness weirdo. You think chiefs fans expected less than anything but a superbowl first year Mahomes won it? This late in the year ? Next 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

You see what I mean?

Were you even born yet?

Welcome back to ignore....

I’m 46.  The super bowl years were my 4 years HS.  Please, step down and don’t tell me how to be a bills fan.  Garbage spews from your fingertips to your keyboard to this website.  Go away.  

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Why are you the way you are?

Celebrate if we ACTUALLY win. Why are we even talking Super Bowl? Talk Super Bowl if we win the AFC Championship. Then we can talk about Super Bowl all we want.

We haven't even won ONE playoff game yet. Take it game by game.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Welcome back to ignore....

I’m 46.  The super bowl years were my 4 years HS.  Please, step down and don’t tell me how to be a bills fan.  Garbage spews from your fingertips to your keyboard to this website.  Go away.  

That explains it.

And you still didn't learn anything from that. Well I'll always welcome your input since we're Bills fans. We both wanna win. I'm more realistic in my approach. I've been through your approach with "expectations" during the early 90s. Never again.

Carry on.

7 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

There's nothing wrong with expecting greatness weirdo. You think chiefs fans expected less than anything but a superbowl first year Mahomes won it? This late in the year ? Next 

I'm not a Chiefs fan so I don't know.

I'm not gonna speculate how a Chiefs fan thinks. You can if you want.

For what it's worth---there are no guaranteed second chances.    I watched Norwood push it wide right, and thought that it would be a cakewalk to get there another year.    What is most important for this years team is to understand that once you get into the playoffs, there are no guarantees.   No one cares if you are the supposed team "on the rise".     Talk to the Falcons.    Did they get another cakewalk to another Super Bowl?    

I want both the coaching staff and players to understand that there are no "next years".       The team is built for NOW.    My family thinks me as one of the most cynical Bills fans they know----but I want to see a team that understands that the Chiefs are not the juggernaut that the media makes them out to be.   A win versus them will need to be the most complete game they've played in a decade.   

I am patient, but the time is now.     The pieces are in place.       I don't want to hear that the Bills are "too young"  or " awestruck by the stage".   F that.      As much as I think that the Chiefs are a pretty solid team from the top to the bottom, I want our team to play with the necessary courage to confront them.   

When I look at the eyes of our players this year it gives me hope that the competitive fire is there to get us there.  

Am interested in inputs on this----can't wait for Virgil and Rockpile's reviews.    

TT

• Like (+1) 1