Belichick’s worst ever loss at Foxborough came at the hands of your 2020 Buffalo Bills

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Does he really have it in him to keep coaching trying to get a New England team up to the top of the AFC - with so many teams ahead of them now?   It might be time for him to retire, not quite on top after this year, but close enough to it.  If he keeps going and fields a bunch of teams for years that don't make the playoffs his reputation is just going to keep getting more tarnished.

He is dead bent to prove that he can win without Tom Brady.  He will not go back from that.

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

His ego is too big to go out like this.....I hope he sticks around a few more years so the Bills can rub his nose in it for a while.

No QB no WR's No TE an average line an average D Line they have a few LB's and some good aging corners.....looks like a Bills roster from the droughtyears ;)  

Thanks I posted it for you for all to see :)

giphy.gif

If ever we needed a separate "Caption this thread" this would be it... this was priceless..

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

If ever we needed a separate "Caption this thread" this would be it... this was priceless..

The best part is the catch happened right in front of Captain Highliner...how in the hell can he be so mad at the guy who suggested he review it?...he threw the damned flag......not the guy in the booth ;) 

10 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Does he really have it in him to keep coaching trying to get a New England team up to the top of the AFC - with so many teams ahead of them now?   It might be time for him to retire, not quite on top after this year, but close enough to it.  If he keeps going and fields a bunch of teams for years that don't make the playoffs his reputation is just going to keep getting more tarnished.

yep.. I think this is his last year.. His posture... the way he answered questions...  Hes done...

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I *almost* feel bad for him mumbling behind his mask on the post game show 

They asked him about what he said about josh Allen and he said he’s not on record saying that. They asked again. He said a “good player having a good year”

It was worth staying up to see. And I've already watched it again today. Glorious.

He sounded like a beaten dog.

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

His post game presser was terrible...

I think you mean awesome.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I respect BB - but that presser was pathetic.

I thought he was going to cry.  He said the "right things," but his tone was pure salt.  Maybe that's more directed at the media, because he was much more gracious on the field w/ McD - but after 20 years of dominating, it would have been cool to see him be a bit more magnanimous.

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I thought he was going to cry.  He said the "right things," but his tone was pure salt.  Maybe that's more directed at the media, because he was much more gracious on the field w/ McD - but after 20 years of dominating, it would have been cool to see him be a bit more magnanimous.

After 20 years of dominating, I'm fine seeing him beaten, broken, and completely dejected. The only way it could have been better is if he cried a little.

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Success said:

All I can think of is the contrast between him and other current nfl coaches.  Without the inside track to a title, what players want to play for that grump?  The wave of opt outs are no coincidence.  Gronk quitting and Brady bailing too.  Word is out

Picture a recruiting battle for a Ufa between McDermott's "family fun and football" atmosphere (along with a team on the come) and belichick's grumpiness.  Doesn't even need to be buffalo.  Andy Reid, San Fran, any warm weather team, etc.  New England has to rate very low right now, mainly due to belichick and the loss of the aura of winning.

If I could have had a chance to script an ending to the Bills-Patriots series this season I couldn't have written it any better over what actually happened.

38-9 shellacking in Gillette stadium by the Buffalo Bills. Patriots passing 9-21 for 56 yards all game...and the best NE throw all game was by Bill Belichick throwing the phone after a bad red flag call on a play directly in front of him. 

Priceless!

The Bills slapped the Patriots in the face by sitting Josh Allen in the fourth quarter.

Time of possession Buffalo 39:41 to NE 20:19. How awesome to dethrone the king of cheaters on Monday night Football in front of the entire NFL world!