Trump will veto "stimulus" wants $2000 per American

Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Post less     For the greater good 

Yes you should do that, also maybe try a different fast food restaurant they might give you a try. If not message me, I will take a look at your application.

I am gonna make you cut me 20 cases each of zucchini and squash though, so be ready. 

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Mitch is trying to attach it to the 230 and election fraud issues so not good so far.

Mitch is doing a good job at becoming public enemy #1. Probably came up with his decision at lunch, a lunch of filet mignon, a Waldorf salad, and bananas foster for dessert. Meanwhile, a lot of citizens are growing tired of pb&j's and bologna sandwiches. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, T&C said:

Mitch is doing a good job at becoming public enemy #1. Probably came up with his decision at lunch, a lunch of filet mignon, a Waldorf salad, and bananas foster for dessert. Meanwhile, a lot of citizens are growing tired of pb&j's and bologna sandwiches. 

Fried bologna? I haven’t that for years. Used to love it when Mom made it! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fried bologna? I haven’t that for years. Used to love it when Mom made it! 

Great on rye with some Webers and sliced onions... still on a lot of menu's back home. 

But, not every day.

So let's get this straight, McConnell....a guy who likely doesn't even own a computer, and if he does, has zero idea how to use it, is trying to swing in 230 to this bill?

What a ***** turkey.

Get rid of this idiot, he's got zero business being there. 

Age limits should be a very real thing in political offices, the president included. What 70+ year old would be an acceptable employee in 99% of the other jobs in the USA?

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

No they shouldn’t. Mitch attached a bunch of stuff that has no business in that bill.

you can literally say that about the democrat bill.  who cares if social media companies get sued?  who cares if they investigate election fraud?  two things happen...they find it and it's a good thing or they don't find it and the republicans look bad.  it's a win win.  

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you can literally say that about the democrat bill.  who cares if social media companies get sued?  who cares if they investigate election fraud?  two things happen...they find it and it's a good thing or they don't find it and the republicans look bad.  it's a win win.  

Cash Act is a simple bill with just $2000 of stimulus payments. You can read it here: https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20201228/BILLS-116hr_-SUSv2.pdf

No special interests or anything tacked on.

230 is something that should be debated and fully fleshed out. Not passed haphazardly.

Election fraud right now is just a waste of money. The election fraud has been brought to the courts with no credible evidence of it. At such time that credible evidence of election fraud that changed any election is brought forth, then the US should spend money on it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Cash Act is a simple bill with just $2000 of stimulus payments. You can read it here: https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20201228/BILLS-116hr_-SUSv2.pdf

No special interests or anything tacked on.

230 is something that should be debated and fully fleshed out. Not passed haphazardly.

Election fraud right now is just a waste of money. The election fraud has been brought to the courts with no credible evidence of it. At such time that credible evidence of election fraud that changed any election is brought forth, then the US should spend money on it.

The Republican Senators could tie more funding for small businesses into a new bill along with the $2000 checks and not entertain Trump's unrelated paranoid driven demands (230, election fraud).  Trump could still get credit for increasing the stimulus checks and Republicans can claim they made the deal in order to help struggling local small businesses.