Trump will veto "stimulus" wants $2000 per American

Big Blitz

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Glad you’re seeing that.  I try to do my part as well

Everyone is. It’s only the national media that’s playing up the opposite. What do you think gets more eyeballs on screens? An individual idiot acting horribly? Or everyday people doing random small acts of kindness for one another? You know the answer...we all do, but always remember God is Good. All the time! (Even during a pandemic.) 

12 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I disagree with just sending $2000 to everyone.  I have been working through the pandemic, and have not lost any income.  People like me don't need it; I'd rather you increase it to $5000 and give it to struggling small businesses and families where the breadwinners became unemployed.

Do you realize If you took the 2 grand you don't need and bought gifts with it you just helped the economy? Or the new riding mower you've been eying, you just helped our economy. Allot of people not working right now not buying gifts. Not buying new lawn mowers or even paying their rent and utilities.

By all means lets not help the next guy because you have it so good...

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

Makes me wonder how people could ever think there was a god... Sadly there isn't and we are stuck with ourselves.

Well that certainly says a lot about where your absolutely wretched world outlook springs from. Regardless, I’ll continue to pray that He reveals himself to you. I assure you that it’ll change your life. Just knock and it shall be opened. 

39 minutes ago, Figster said:

Do you realize If you took the 2 grand you don't need and bought gifts with it you just helped the economy? Or the new riding mower you've been eying, you just helped our economy. Allot of people not working right now not buying gifts. Not buying new lawn mowers or even paying their rent and utilities.

By all means lets not help the next guy because you have it so good...

I do all the above.  I am helping the economy especially by frequenting small businesses in my community.  I have had my normal income all year; give my share to a small business trying to stay afloat or a family having trouble feeding their kids.  And you want pass judgment on me?  Look in the mirror.

• Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well that certainly says a lot about where your absolutely wretched world outlook springs from. Regardless, I’ll continue to pray that He reveals himself to you. I assure you that it’ll change your life. Just knock and it shall be opened. 

You sound like a weirdo.

13 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I disagree with just sending $2000 to everyone.  I have been working through the pandemic, and have not lost any income.  People like me don't need it; I'd rather you increase it to $5000 and give it to struggling small businesses and families where the breadwinners became unemployed.

I'd be fine with both.  Look at the $2000 as a tax break or just give it to a small business who's in danger of going under. 

Unfortunately, the $5000 for small business owners and breadwinners would be more difficult to implement as you'd have to go through an application process which takes a lot of time some small businesses don't have.  It would also be ripe with fraud like the first ppp loans were and the second ppp loans will probably be.

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

I do all the above.  I am helping the economy especially by frequenting small businesses in my community.  I have had my normal income all year; give my share to a small business trying to stay afloat or a family having trouble feeding their kids.  And you want pass judgment on me?  Look in the mirror.

No sir, I don't

The post was more meant for Mich Mcconnell...

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Coming from you I’ll wear that title like a Medal of Honor. And I’ll continue to pray that your eyes and your heart will be opened to all He has in store for you in 2021 and beyond. 

I think you should pray for yourself so you can stop getting fooled by everything. The one guy with his eyes shut closed is praying for people to open their eyes... That is funny.

11 hours ago, TBBills said:

I think you should pray for yourself so you can stop getting fooled by everything. The one guy with his eyes shut closed is praying for people to open their eyes... That is funny.

I do pray for myself as do many others...and through it all I remain at peace and positive, while you dwell on misery, defeat and death. I’ll take my outlook and my eternal salvation over your future any day. But there’s time for you if you’ll just knock. He’ll answer. I promise you He will 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I do pray for myself as do many others...and through it all I remain at peace and positive, while you dwell on misery, defeat and death. I’ll take my outlook and my eternal salvation over your future any day. But there’s time for you if you’ll just knock. He’ll answer. I promise you He will 

Don't force your religion on people... It's this forcing of religion that has created more wars than anything in the history of human kind.

Edited by TBBills

So vandalism on the homes of the 2 Senate leaders. Wonder if they will get the message, too many crazy people in this world. Wonder why these people don't have cops or security outside there homes after this $2k thing went south. Would have been the first move of someone who just said no on peoples survival...

People are getting desperate in areas the media never shows but if you live there or know people who live in those areas it's getting scary.

Edited by TBBills

36 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So vandalism on the homes of the 2 Senate leaders. Wonder if they will get the message, too many crazy people in this world. Wonder why these people don't have cops or security outside there homes after this $2k thing went south. Would have been the first move of someone who just said no on peoples survival...

People are getting desperate in areas the media never shows but if you live there or know people who live in those areas it's getting scary.