Some info on Diggs and Tre Injuries

MAJBobby

Just now, Joe Ferguson said:

Groin pull. That doesn't sound good.

Maybe. Again they said during the game that he was questionable to return. If it had been bad he would’ve been doubtful or out. So I’m holding out hope, but I want to hear something definitive. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Groin pull. That doesn't sound good.

Really, where I come from, that usually a good thing.  Just ask Robert Kraft!

11 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

I think Epnesa has another concussion? Maybe he's too small for the NFL?

Did you see him when the walked him to the tent?  He didn't look like he even knew what city he was in or what day it was.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 2

Between White, Diggs, and Williams, the one we could most afford to lose for any snaps -- if we HAD to lose any at all -- is/was Williams. It's great to hear that Diggs and White seem to be okay. Hopefully, Williams is too, but if not, Nsekhe is a good backup RT, and hopefully Williams can be back for the playoffs.

20 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Just watched McDermott's post match presser...

Someone asked him about Diggs injury and he said he didnt have an update..

Seriously? Its not the first thing you ask your staff and even the player himself after the game??

He probably did ask about Diggs but no one talks about injuries, at least not until the league makes you report injury status.  If it’s major it’s known quickly but no teams openly talk about their player war wounds. 

Edited by Bob in STL

Just now, Bob in STL said:

He probably did ask about Diggs but no one talks about injuries, at least not until the league makes you report injury status.  If it’s major it’s known quickly no teams openly talk about their player war wounds. 

Yeah we're probably not hearing anything about the injuries until like Wednesday.

• Thank you (+1) 1