Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think I vaguely remember that...if I'm remembering correctly, Diggs got met in the backfield and had to fight like a dog to get that yard

It was a sweep to the left. I remember saying  to my son, Diggs looked slow on that.  

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't even remember this.  When was it in the game?

I believe it was in the third quarter.  Maybe the second TD drive?  He got met near the left sideline.

Edited by jkeerie

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have had this game as one of those games we should win but bothers me.... away game, altitude, buying the hype, a good Denver defense, solid running game.....

I hope this week is about getting physical. Get that run game going again. All while continuing to gain more intensity on defense!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

It didn’t concern me too much either until my buddy, who’s a sharp (bettor in Vegas) told me it’s all about the Broncos this week.  Traveling west after 2 huge prime time games, then playing on Saturday, a week before ending the season @NE vs Miami. 

if there’s ever a trap game, it’s this one. I like to think a McD led team is strong enough to overcome the trap 

This will be a tough game but this  has to be the least “Trappy” game of the last 2 decades. They can win the division for the first time in 25 years with a win on national tv. It’s their biggest game of the season to date. Next week’s game vs the pats isn’t even that important if they win this one. That’s the trap game. Because I just can’t fathom them going 13-3. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This will be a tough game but this  has to be the least “Trappy” game of the last 2 decades. They can win the division for the first time in 25 years with a win on national tv. It’s their biggest game of the season to date. Next week’s game vs the pats isn’t even that important if they win this one. That’s the trap game. Because I just can’t fathom them going 13-3. 

Even the Pats game isn't that much of a trap with as many guys as we have from last year no way they look past a team that swept them at least the last two years. Dolphins game though definitely could be also could be meaningless.