Week 14 SNF: Bills Whoop Steelers PostGame Thread

19 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Love Daboll (went to HS with him) but that had nothing to do with him, everything on Allen.  He saw the corner blitzing of his right side and Knox slid out (didn't stay in and block). Josh made the perfect read - throw where the 2ndary blitz is coming from.

I'm not sure if it was all on Josh as he and Knox may have been told to go to that audible if they overloaded the right side on a corner blitz.  I'd like to think it was all Allen's doing though :) 

7 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Love this!

I love the “Defend our dirt” mindset McDermott has instilled. 

Reminds me of something I noticed a couple times in the game when it seemed like a fight might break out the Bills seemed to all take a step back and calm themselves. Like "We're not going to shoot ourselves in the foot." and later like "Whatever we'll just keep kicking your ass in the game."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Helpmenow said:

Allen threw the ball better and had better protection

I actually thought he was phenomenal in the second half.   Brilliant.

Was their an option play for Diggs to throw the football after taking the reverse.  He seemed to set up and then found the defender too close...did anyone notice that.

16 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Love this!

I love the “Defend our dirt” mindset McDermott has instilled. 

Can we hire this guy to wear visiting teams clothes before the game? 

tenor.gif?itemid=5379692

Cuz damn the defense was ready and killing tonight. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I loved it that they all ignored it during the warm up like "yeah, Whatever.  We'll talk to YOU and your buds during the game"

Winner:

I had the same thought when I saw it. We've seen other teams take that bait plenty of times. I have to think that guy (not even sure who it was?) was feeling pretty silly when he finally ran away with little more than an eye-roll from the Bills.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

One of the nicest guys at work is a Steelers fan and was going into this expecting a loss. I won’t rub it in, but it’ll be hard not to have a huge grin when I see him.

You’re a good guy.  You know what it’s like on the other side, so just knowing you here, you’ll be nice.  There’s no upside to a friend rubbing it in.  It certainly was nice though.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I had the same thought when I saw it. We've seen other teams take that bait plenty of times. I have to think that guy (not even sure who it was?) was feeling pretty silly when he finally ran away with little more than an eye-roll from the Bills.

It was Juju.  That's why I love the response "that's some "bad Juju".   It was Juju whose route Taron Johnson jumped for the Pick 6

2 hours ago, ocemur said:

Do you feel sexy? Because the Bills are going to be the sexy pick to knock off the Chiefs on all the national programs this week.

I do! Wanna see some pics?

2 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I didded wait a hundred and twenty two years for this

Isn’t that illegal in like 30 States?

2 hours ago, WideNine said:

Now if the Bills can just get a signature win....

Time to watch the doubters move the goal posts again.

It’s sad, really. I understand talking heads have to go against a narrative to garner clicks, but Bills fans? 😢

2 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Thats how you close out a game, was that a near 6 minute drive to end the game?

Hell no!🤬 It was 7:11

2 hours ago, Perk71 said:

The Bills are good boys and girls!!

Go Bills!!

Screenshot_20201213-203915.png

Our resident heroes! 

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I can't wait to hear Nick Wright and Keyshawn Johnson in the morning.

Brother, you GOTTA get out more!

2 hours ago, Success said:

Just a reminder:  we ALL had this one circled as an "L" a month ago.

We may run the table now.  I don't want to get too far ahead, but we're doing what you want a team to do - peaking in the final stretch.

This team can go far.

Who’s this ‘we ALL’? 😳 You got mice in your shorts?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Big Ben ain't no bad sport like Brady.  I couldn't catch it but he cracked a big genuine smile when he saw Allen jogging towards him. 

Looked like a genuine exchange of good words.

image.thumb.png.a0ebbb40cc25d50b041b2030a63fec0d.png

Dude my nbc sports app stopped right before the post game fun. Was REALLY looking forward to seeing it too.