Week 14 Around the League

26 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Kinda looking forward to Indy and Vegas in the late window... not two teams I see much, potential playoff matchups, should be a decent game. 

And if the Raiders lose that gets us one step closer to clinching the playoffs this week (need Bills win, Dolphins loss, Raiders loss, Ravens loss, and Pats loss (which already happened)).

image.thumb.png.6bfce3e4d3f545c62ae65e09d62c082a.png

From https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-playoff-clinching-scenarios-for-week-14-of-2020-season

Edited by Johnnycage46

44 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Kenny Golladay has ***** me all year. I turned down several trades in the last 2 months thinking that he would be back any week. 

Sounds like me and McCaffrey (also have Ekeler). Still managed to slide into the playoffs thinking I'd have him back and NOPE. 

18 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

Sounds like me and McCaffrey (also have Ekeler). Still managed to slide into the playoffs thinking I'd have him back and NOPE. 

Same here, my main core was built up of McCaffrey, Ekeler, and Kittle... still finished in 2nd place for the playoff seeding because of Allen and Diggs though.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Should I play Watson or carr? I played carr last week with success, I was worried that Watson wouldn’t do as well without will fuller and of course carr was up against the Jets JV secondary. Watson still did well though. Now this week he’s down to total scrubs at WR and bears have decent D. Carr playing a good defense too though. Help. Oh and my opponent has mahomes and it’s the playoffs so win or go home. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Kenny Golladay has ***** me all year. I turned down several trades in the last 2 months thinking that he would be back any week. 

Me as well. 
I feel like they’re holding him out on purpose a little cause he’s in a contract year. His value plummeted this season missing all these games. 

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Should I play Watson or carr? I played carr last week with success, I was worried that Watson wouldn’t do as well without will fuller and of course carr was up against the Jets JV secondary. Watson still did well though. Now this week he’s down to total scrubs at WR and bears have decent D. Carr playing a good defense too though. Help. Oh and my opponent has mahomes and it’s the playoffs so win or go home. 

I had Watson starting but switched to Stafford with Cooks out for Houston.  Hard call.

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Same here.....have him and CMC out most of year and hoping for return to win playoffs.  Not working in week 1 of playoffs.

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Check out this link:

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/derek-carr-deshaun-watson.php

You can search any 2 players.  I dont always go with what they say but 162 out of 162 "experts" picked Watson.

• Thank you (+1) 1