Week 14 Expert Picks...Many picking the Bills

Big Turk

9 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

So do we like the attention or do we want to go back to "the national media hates us?"

Yup, big question for sure, šŸ˜

Ā 

that and it seems ā€œregency biasā€ is the phrase Dejuor... šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Go Bills!!!

I am watching GMFB right now and it is hilarious listening to them coming up with a bunch of crazy scenarios that they think will/could get the Patriots* into the play-offs still. Ā They even referenced the Bengals game that got the Bills in a few years ago. Ā They seem so desperate to have the Pats* get in.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Ā 

Yea we were underdogs for a reason.

Ā 

Nobody watched the Steelers and the Bills playĀ lastĀ Sunday. I assure you of that.

Ā 

Ā 

Correction*Ā  "watched the Steelers play Monday and the Bill splay Sunday"Ā  or "watch both the Steelers and the Bills play on Week 13" or....

Ā 

Point stands.

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Ā 

Ā 

Correction*Ā  "watched the Steelers play Monday and the Bill splay Sunday"Ā  or "watch both the Steelers and the Bills play on Week 13" or....

Ā 

Point stands.

Lol,Ā 

Ā 

Sunday, monday, something like that eh...

Ā 

I get your point Weo, and agree. If you wagched both teams play its not surprising Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills are favored IMO.Ā 

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Figster said:

Lol,Ā 

Ā 

Sunday, monday, something like that eh...

Ā 

I get your point Weo, and agree. If you wagched both teams play its not surprising Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills are favored IMO.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Steelers looked listless.Ā Ā 

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Ā 

Ā 

Steelers looked listless.Ā Ā 

I've always been a fan of the so called game managing expert skills of Alex Smith.Ā 

Ā 

The Steelers did look listless. On the other hand I think the Washington football team did a good job making them look that way.

Ā 

Smith proved by protecting the football on O you can beat them IMO.

Ā 

(On a side note the benching of Moss for fumbling was a good lesson learned leading up to the game with the Steelers)

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 1

Hold on team. Ā Put youā€™re Greg Brady Hawaii Tiki back in the Flutie box (curse reference for the youngins and if you donā€™t know Greg Brady shame on you as dorky as that show was in the 70ā€™s), did you not see all the other favorites picked like the Bucs, Packs, and so on.

Ā 

The Steelers look bad the last t two weeks, we look excellent, and they lost two defensive pieces. Ā Our guys are getting healthy minus Brown. Itā€™s a sound pick, but many of us are so worried about juju, it makes sense.

Ā 

Im not saying we definitely win, but I like my chances.

• Like (+1) 1

Ā 

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree too. Just wondering what WEO has been drinking to forget his days so quickly. I want some.

If I'm being honest the days did kinda get mixed up for me to there for a minute with all the football on Monday.

Edited by Figster

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hold on team. Ā Put youā€™re Greg Brady Hawaii Tiki back in the Flutie box (curse reference for the youngins and if you donā€™t know Greg Brady shame on you as dorky as that show was in the 70ā€™s), did you not see all the other favorites picked like the Bucs, Packs, and so on.

Ā 

The Steelers look bad the last t two weeks, we look excellent, and they lost two defensive pieces. Ā Our guys are getting healthy minus Brown. Itā€™s a sound pick, but many of us are so worried about juju, it makes sense.

Ā 

Im not saying we definitely win, but I like my chances.

This could very well be a preview to the AFC championship game IMO.

Ā 

Both teams know it...

18 minutes ago, Figster said:

This could very well be a preview to the AFC championship game IMO.

Ā 

Both teams know it...

Ā 

Think there is a team in red with something to say about that. I mean if Josh plays like he did Monday the rest of the way and the defense plays like it has the last 4 or 5 weeks thenĀ Kansas City are the only team stopping Buffalo reaching the Superbowl. Ideally we avoid them until the AFCCG.... and the way to do that is beat the Steelers and then win out and hope they get one more loss off Indy or Cleveland.

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Ā 

Think there is a team in red with something to say about that. I mean if Josh plays like he did Monday the rest of the way and the defense plays like it has the last 4 or 5 weeks thenĀ Kansas City are the only team stopping Buffalo reaching the Superbowl. Ideally we avoid them until the AFCCG.... and the way to do that is beat the Steelers and then win out and hope they get one more loss off Indy or Cleveland.

We hope the team in red gets knocked out by a team in black

Ā 

Let me clarify since we are wearing lollipop red next sunday.Ā  I'm talking about K C in the playoffs.

Edited by Figster