Ravens-Steelers now postponed to Wednesday 3:40 pm

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Listen up!

Please take a sec and re-read @SDS prohibition on general covid-19 comments in the main boards

NFL specific only

Thanks

That Is All.

Just now, BuffBillsForLife said:

The amount that the Ravens are getting coddled while the Broncos didn't get any postponement and were forced to play without a QB is frankly disgusting.

Broncos only had one positive test. It was their fault they had no QB who wasn’t a close contact of that player. They could have planned better. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Broncos only had one positive test. It was their fault they had no QB who wasn’t a close contact of that player. They could have planned better. 

Which is kind of the point I made in another thread. If one tests positive, spread it to the team. Then they will postpone the game forever until enough starters are out of the protocol. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

thatsthe problem...it was at QB ..a critical position.  The game should have been postponed because all their QBs were exposed.

titans and ravens had A ton of players thus allowing them toget postponed..

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

So I assume this is still fantasy week 12?  Waivers must then run Wednesday night I guess?

Yep

2 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

thatsthe problem...it was at QB ..a critical position.  The game should have been postponed because all their QBs were exposed.

titans and ravens had A ton of players thus allowing them toget postponed..

Every team had the option to keep a QB separate from the group for this very reason. Some decided to chance it. That backfired for the broncos. The NFL isn’t responsible for their poor decision making. The games that are being postponed are for medical reasons. They need to make sure the spread is contained. Not because a certain position is impacted. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes it is their fault that once this happened they did not act like Titans and Ravens and have more exposure.

Shame!

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

The NFL didn't have the common sense to just add two buffer weeks between Week 17 and the Wildcard round and now everyone's paying for it.

They did not do that because they did not want Superbowl moving out of sweeps week which would affect adverting rate which would affect bids from networks.

What they SHOULD have down (posted this months ago) was redo schedule and anticipate last week or two being cancelled and make them out of conference games but they went with old school thinking trying to have as many division games as possible last few weeks.

Sorry YIO no time to explain again.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Which is kind of the point I made in another thread. If one tests positive, spread it to the team. Then they will postpone the game forever until enough starters are out of the protocol. 

Then with all your important players immunized to Covid, they can do a deep run in the playoffs without having to worry about losing players. 

genius!

12 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

NFL is a joke......still

The NFL is the type of joke you tell prisoner on death row.

Guard: I got good news and bad news, which do you want first?

Prisoner: I always pick wrong pick for me

Guard: You are being released on next Monday.

Prisoner: That is good news, tell me the bad

Guard: That is the bad news not the good news.

Prisoner: Tell me the good news

Guard: You are being released in due to a fatal virus and since you will be released you will not have medical treatment so rather than dying after many months being treated before being put to death you will die quickly.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

Then with all your important players immunized to Covid, they can do a deep run in the playoffs without having to worry about losing players. 

genius!

Isn't it though? If Allen was going to be out everyone would say the game was lost. Infect other players so it is pushed back to get him back and no one thinks twice.