Week 12: Chargers at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, QLBillsFan said:

All good points. I’m saying he’s had about 6 starts at his best position.His potential alone is worth seeing how it plays out. If he doesn’t win the positive in preseason then he does not start. 

Preseason might be too late to decide.  Similar to what happened to our 1 tech this year.  Star opted out and Beane didn’t replace him.  If Ford fails to impress in preseason, it’s too late to sign a good FA or draft someone, meaning that we’ll be starting a bum at LG.  

we need to add someone to compete with him.  Maybe that’ll be Boettger and/or Bates again?  Idk, but I really hope Ford is plan A and B at LG next year.  

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Maybe.

I just believe that you have to think long term with players. Not every player is going to be an instant success.

Sure, we have to think long term with players...but we can’t think long term about starting positions.  Keep Ford. Try and develop him, but also add competition for his position.  It can only help him and our team.

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

I agree, but i don’t think it’s a trap game.  The Bills know the significance and will be prepared.  you just don’t know if there will be rust and how turnovers will play into this.  

As ESPN pointed out this morning. Buffalo has lost 7 of the last 8 vs the Chargers and our overall winning % is in the low .300’s against LA.  The worst against any opponent in Bills history.  So Buf has to change the mojo around tomorrow.  

While that stat definitely doesn't have any bearing on tomorrow's game, it's still crazy that our overall winning percentage against them is so low.

Edited by BillsFan619

Cynthia frelund fantasy sleeper:

Gabriel Davis

Gabriel Davis
Buffalo Bills · WR

There are a number of less risky players you could roster on your fantasy squads (we definitely hit on tons of them on Fantasy Live; I also post a bunch each weekend), but one of my favorite upside plays this week is Gabriel Davis, the Bills receiver who has 31 targets (fourth among WRs in Buffalo), 19 receptions and three receiving touchdowns (tied for second-most on the team). His yards-per-reception mark of 14.5 is the second-highest on the team. Targeting Davis this Sunday will allow the Bills to exploit the Chargers defenders who aren't tasked with stopping Stefon Diggs or Cole Beasley -- and there's a good chance that strategy will pay out end-zone dividends

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Hopefully this isn’t a game where they hover around 20 points.. seems to be the thing when Brown is out 

I'm hoping missing Brown wont be as big of an issue with the chargers missing the players they are.  Brown has always been the safety value for Allen it seems.  Run his route and if it wasn't there, find somewhere else to be for Allen to throw it.  Missing their two best pass rushers (sack leaders) should give Allen time to not need to make those types of plays.

This is a game that we should dominate it reminds me a little of the Seahawks game , good passing offense probably not much of a running game and a defense that we shouldn’t have any problems moving the ball against , 

I’m expecting the Bills to put up a lot of points and our defense to shut them down 

GO Bills 

13 minutes ago, Putin said:

This is a game that we should dominate it reminds me a little of the Seahawks game , good passing offense probably not much of a running game and a defense that we shouldn’t have any problems moving the ball against , 

I’m expecting the Bills to put up a lot of points and our defense to shut them down 

GO Bills 

I'm still worried, but this is looking more and more like a great match-up for the Bills. 

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm still worried, but this is looking more and more like a great match-up for the Bills. 

I’m ALWAYS worried every game no matter who we play , but to your point if we look at the match-up and this being a home game playing a team traveling from west coast I believe we win by at least 10 points!! 
GO Bills baby 

57 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Not sure if this has been posted.  Huge loss for LA. Ballage would be one as well. He has been the best RB out of their RB by committee approach and obviously Ekler isn't playing either. 

Is Ekeler not playing official? I know the decision had to come by today so did they end up not taking him off of IR?

Edited by BillsFan619

10 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Is Ekeler not playing official? Did they end up not taking him off of IR?

Yeah bro, I have similar thoughts. Even though the Chargers play most teams within a score, my score prediction is 34-24 Bills.

I believe they have 20ish minutes to activate him. Not sure if it's east or west coast time at 4pm.

Edited by The Wiz

14 minutes ago, Putin said:

I’m ALWAYS worried every game no matter who we play , but to your point if we look at the match-up and this being a home game playing a team traveling from west coast I believe we win by at least 10 points!! 
GO Bills baby 

Yeah bro, I have similar thoughts. Even though the Chargers play most teams within a score, my score prediction is 34-24 Bills.

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I believe they have 20ish minutes to activate him. 

Thanks for sharing, Wiz.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

Is Ekeler not playing official? I know the decision had to come by today so did they end up not taking him off of IR?

It’s not official until Yolo says it’s official. 🙂 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1