Week 10 SNF: Baltimore at Pats

8 minutes ago, Success said:

Pats got a break w/ this weather.

Hate to see them stick around.  Obviously still a long shot for them, but man, would their fans be impossible if they pulled the division out this year.  I'd have to quit the interntet.

I dont see two many realistic scenarios where they could do that id have to check on the tiebreakers though.  If it was just us or Miami theyd have a chance but its both.  If we win the Miami game I think the pats are in trouble but not mathematically done obviously.  It would take a miracle for one of us and Miami not getting to 10-6

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I dont see two many realistic scenarios where they could do that id have to check on the tiebreakers though.  If it was just us or Miami theyd have a chance but its both.  If we win the Miami game I think the pats are in trouble but not mathematically done obviously.  It would take a miracle for one of us and Miami not getting to 10-6

Miami if we beat them the last game of the year and we are tied we win the tie breaker because Pats would have swept them. With the Bills I have no idea how that would break down.  I am not counting on that happening so I will enjoy a few wins in a row.. :)

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Miami if we beat them the last game of the year and we are tied we win the tie breaker because Pats would have swept them. With the Bills I have no idea how that would break down.  I am not counting on that happening so I will enjoy a few wins in a row.. :)

Haha right that was thr scenario I was lookin into...sad you'll have to root against us though especially with the way everyone is talking up miami 🤣

14 minutes ago, Success said:

Hate to see them stick around.  Obviously still a long shot for them, but man, would their fans be impossible if they pulled the division out this year.  I'd have to quit the interntet.

Those front-running bandwagon snobs stopped paying attention at 3-5, they won't even know.

Just now, High Football IQ said:

I hate to say it but I thought that if the Pats won this game they would go on a run even though their upcoming schedule isn't necessarily easy.

Either way they will have a major say in deciding the division winner with late season games against the Dolphins and Bills back to back.

S2e6 wet blanket.png | Gravity falls, Fall blanket, Gravity

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Haha right that was thr scenario I was lookin into...sad you'll have to root against us though especially with the way everyone is talking up miami 🤣

Their D looks scary good lately. Their O just seems to not make mistakes to win.  Smart actually with a young QB.  Your next game against them should be epic. 

7 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

I hate to say it but I thought that if the Pats won this game they would go on a run even though their upcoming schedule isn't necessarily easy.

Either way they will have a major say in deciding the division winner with late season games against the Dolphins and Bills back to back.

I dont think the pats are as bad as people on here have been making it sound...on paper maybe but theres been quite a few years where we've had the more talented roster and where did that get us 🤣 to put on my tin foil hat for a second you've gotta think the powers that be set it up so that the bills dolphins week 17 game is for the division right? Lol

8 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I hate them with a passion, but the Pats and Belichik are a championship organization.  If Newton gives them good QB play and doesn’t turn it over, they will be difficult to beat.  Bills are not disciplined and sound enough.  Too many stupid penalties and bonehead plays.  

We get enough penalties called on us that aren't actually penalties to be in any position to recover from actual penalties 🤣

• SDS unpinned this topic
10 hours ago, Success said:

No way are they going to steal this division.  I still believe the Bills win it but if they don't it will be Miami.

10 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

Right... everyone has a chance to win the division except for the team you are supposedly a fan of.  One of these weeks the Jets might win a game and you will be talking about how they are on the rise and we better watch out.