Time to man up......

Westside

After all the swing states are recounted (which they will be) and Trump is announced the LEGAL winner and is reelected, will you accept the results?

Remember, the election isn't officially called until December 14 when the electoral college meets.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

The only way all of the swing states will be recounted, is if Trump pays for it to be done. A couple of them will be close enough for them to be done in respect of what margins individual states have that necessitate a recount, but not all of them.

All the historical evidence of recounted votes, points to only very small adjustments to the totals - even on large numbers in the first instance. I don't believe that Trump can get enough votes added in any of the swing states, to make one iota of difference to the results.

As far as I can make out, any challenges that are being attempted in the courts, appear to be roughly in line with 'the dog ate my homework', with the commensurate plausability.

Just because Trump doesn't like being a loser, doesn't alter the fact that Biden will win both the collegiate vote, and the popular vote, and by comfortable margins.

The OP might be better pointed by a look in a mirror, and asking himself when are you going to 'man up' and accept the inevitable results?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

After all the swing states are recounted (which they will be) and Trump is announced the LEGAL winner and is reelected, will you accept the results?

Remember, the election isn't officially called until December 14 when the electoral college meets.

I already accepted the result on November 3rd. 12 years of neo-liberals is better than 4 more years of fascism, though.

38 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Trump was leading on Nov 3 with the election incomplete.  So you accept Trump?!

The people that actually followed and studied the election prior to Nov 3rd knew what kind of numbers Trump would have to hit in order to beat the mail in votes based on registered Democrats who requested ballots. With Trump leading by 430,000 votes in PA on election night, we knew it was a virtual guarantee that Biden would win the state, and thus the election. The same goes for GA, AZ, MI.

It was pretty simple math, tbh. The only people that didn't see it were the ones that believed mail in voting was illegal because trump said it was.

Edited by BullBuchanan

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

If court cases show massive election fraud that overturns this election, that would be tragic but yes: I would accept that. 

So far there are not even complaints adding up to enough allegations of election fraud to overturn a single state. So. 

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

Go back to your safe place 

13 hours ago, westside2 said:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Jan 20 to be sworn in for a second term. You idiots just don't get it do you!

It's both funny and sad that you believe that.

The only way that happens is if the votes of America are overturned, which would officially make us a dictatorship.

Keep rooting to be ruled by a dictator.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I will accept those results.  I’m a centrist and at that point believe we should come together as a country. 

You may call yourself whatever you wish, but your words on this MB say that your slightly left of Right Wingnut country.

12 hours ago, shoshin said:

If court cases show massive election fraud that overturns this election, that would be tragic but yes: I would accept that. 

So far there are not even complaints adding up to enough allegations of election fraud to overturn a single state. So. 

There were 150+ million votes cast in 2020.  For all of Covid Donnie's allegations on Twitter and Crazy Rudy's claims at his landscaping center presser, I don't think that there's been even 1500 votes found to be fraudulent throughout the country. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Jan 20 to be sworn in for a second term. You idiots just don't get it do you!

Says the guy who isn't man enough to put up $$$ and bet that ol' T-bone steak will be re-elected.

You are no man. I bet a 12 year old girl could beat you at arm wrestling.

Are you afraid? No? Put up or literally just shut the ***** up. 

• Haha (+1) 1