Time to man up......

Westside

13 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

dudes still posting cnn links.   

Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

When someone can't refute content, they are forced to hide behind their boogeymen. 

10 minutes ago, Plano said:

Says the guy who isn't man enough to put up $$$ and bet that ol' T-bone steak will be re-elected.

You are no man. I bet a 12 year old girl could beat you at arm wrestling.

Are you afraid? No? Put up or literally just shut the ***** up. 

I've offered all of them the same bet, with the cash going to charity.

They're no doubt stupid, but not that stupid.

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When someone can't refute content, they are forced to hide behind their boogeymen. 

They are that stupid.

He's scared. Just like his orange leader. Scared and hiding. 

2 minutes ago, Plano said:

They are that stupid.

I wish at least one of them was stupid enough to take the bet.

Most of them don't believe a lot of what they claim.

They're liars, like their cult leader.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Lmao.   Refute cnn 🥶🥶

11 minutes ago, Plano said:

They are that stupid.

Republicans live in perpetual fear. 

Fear someone will take their guns, fear that minorities will move into their neighbourhoods, fear of immigrants, fear of an economic crash, etc.

What a miserable existence. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, westside2 said:

After all the swing states are recounted (which they will be) and Trump is announced the LEGAL winner and is reelected, will you accept the results?

Remember, the election isn't officially called until December 14 when the electoral college meets.

🤡

24 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The video was from Fox News.

Didn't look or couldn't comprehend?

I looked at the graphic that said cnn.    I looked at the poster named kemp.     

i lol’d and moved along.  

23 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Republicans live in perpetual fear. 

Fear someone will take their guns, fear that minorities will move into their neighbourhoods, fear of immigrants, fear of an economic crash, etc.

What a miserable existence. 

can’t be any worse than one of your Josh Allen sermons.  

damn you whiffed on that one 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I looked at the graphic that said cnn.    I looked at the poster named kemp.     

i lol’d and moved along.  

Well, it was Fox News.

Keep laughing at your own ignorance.

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

You may call yourself whatever you wish, but your words on this MB say that your slightly left of Right Wingnut country.

We're making progress.  You went from an odd horse analogy boxed with wrapping paper for reasons unknown, to a stale and overused part political/part Ace hardware insult on a MB.  

It's been a long time since I've been to Jamestown, but my recollection is that is fits the definition of God's country.  Hardworking people, good and decent as a general rule in an area without any major/moderately-sized city foot traffic, kinda pinched between Buffalo and Erie.  When I think about how I approach people on the internet, I generally try and comport myself in a way that would not embarrass me if I did it walking down the street in Buffalo, or in your case, Jamestown.  

Would I personally seek out a person on the street wearing Biden gear, or stumping for Joe, and scream across the street "HEY LOOK AT ME YA LEFTIST WINGNUT!"?    

I would not.  I know there are people who do, but it seems to me those people generally seem to have some underlying emotional issues, insecure about something in their life.  I don't really pity them, because human psychology is such that while most folks have the ability to change, they lack the internal strength and discipline to do so.  I do wonder sometimes where things jumped the rails for them.  

Anyways, progress is progress.  I wish you and yours a good day. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We're making progress.  You went from an odd horse analogy boxed with wrapping paper for reasons unknown, to a stale and overused part political/part Ace hardware insult on a MB.  

It's been a long time since I've been to Jamestown, but my recollection is that is fits the definition of God's country.  Hardworking people, good and decent as a general rule in an area without any major/moderately-sized city foot traffic, kinda pinched between Buffalo and Erie.  When I think about how I approach people on the internet, I generally try and comport myself in a way that would not embarrass me if I did it walking down the street in Buffalo, or in your case, Jamestown.  

Would I personally seek out a person on the street wearing Biden gear, or stumping for Joe, and scream across the street "HEY LOOK AT ME YA LEFTIST WINGNUT!"?    

I would not.  I know there are people who do, but it seems to me those people generally seem to have some underlying emotional issues, insecure about something in their life.  I don't really pity them, because human psychology is such that while most folks have the ability to change, they lack the internal strength and discipline to do so.  I do wonder sometimes where things jumped the rails for them.  

Anyways, progress is progress.  I wish you and yours a good day. 

The poster So Tier brings out the worst stereotype of people from that region.  Many are hard working, family devoted, and spiritual but the stereotype unfortunately is physically abusive, drunken (or drugged), lazy, and confrontational.  I have to imagine that the poster So Tier is an outlier of the population in the Southern Tier and most likely is a recluse or outcast in his community.  All that aside do not people from Jamestown and the surrounding area identify as being from the Chatauqua Region.

1 hour ago, Plano said:

They are that stupid.

You are sadly completely self unaware or you would see the irony in the crap that you post.  Wipe my windshield, check my oil, and fill my fuel tank up Goober!!

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, westside2 said:

After all the swing states are recounted (which they will be) and Trump is announced the LEGAL winner and is reelected, will you accept the results?

Remember, the election isn't officially called until December 14 when the electoral college meets.

Absolutely will I accept those results.  The real question is after all the swing states are recounted and Biden is announced the legal winner of the presidency will you accept the results?

1 hour ago, Plano said:

They are that stupid.

Trump has always been scared of the left. When people were protesting in DC he fled to his bunker to hide. When the US spoke up and said we don’t want 4 more years, he went in a bunker and hid!

I doubt the recounts will sway the election to Trump.  But I also don't see why people are so resistant to recounts unless they think there's something to hide?  All the lying and excuses aside they're simply afraid a recount count could alter the result.  However, remote that scenario might be.  Let's not BS each other any more.   

2 hours ago, Plano said:

Says the guy who isn't man enough to put up $$$ and bet that ol' T-bone steak will be re-elected.

You are no man. I bet a 12 year old girl could beat you at arm wrestling.

Are you afraid? No? Put up or literally just shut the ***** up. 

Choosing not to bet is not a measure of manhood. 

But taking a bet and not delivering on that bet is. 

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I doubt the recounts will sway the election to Trump.  But I also don't see why people are so resistant to recounts unless they think there's something to hide?  All the lying and excuses aside they're simply afraid a recount count could alter the result.  However, remote that scenario might be.  Let's not BS each other any more.   

Recount where it's possible and legal. But there's no history of recounts coming anywhere near close to overturning a gap this wide or even close. And there's also asking for validation and baseless stuff like this from POTUS. 

"“DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN”"

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Well, it was Fox News.

FOX News is the new enemy. Now it's OANN and Newsmax or random guys on Twitter. 

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No one is afraid of recounts, but as you said, they're not going to change anything. 

Recounts historically move elections at this level about 200 votes. 

Trump is losing by tens of thousands across a handful of states. At some point he needs to accept the math and concede. 

25 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Choosing not to bet is not a measure of manhood. 

But taking a bet and not delivering on that bet is. 

Recount where it's possible and legal. But there's no history of recounts coming anywhere near close to overturning a gap this wide or even close. And there's also asking for validation and baseless stuff like this from POTUS. 

"“DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN”"

FOX News is the new enemy. Now it's OANN and Newsmax or random guys on Twitter. 

When truth closes in, run towards the fringier fringe.

Remember the mantra Biden is hiding in the basement?

The coward Trump is now in total hiding.

The walls close in and he cries.

Shocking.

• Like (+1) 1