Voter Fraud Fraud: Postal worker featured by Republicans as evidence of vote tampering admits he made it up; GOP donors gave him $130,000

57 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Agreed.  I’ve had this argument with Transplant for 3 years. He’s a partisan liberal and works very hard to support Bezos and his people, and that’s fine.  

I generally like to get a sense of another poster’s opinion on an issue like this.  I don’t know @daz28 political ideology, he could be in the same boat as Transplant, so I ask.  

In this case, a liberal poster linked to an article that was flat out untrue.  The article was published in one of the large MSM outlets, and the subject of their erroneous reporting came out quickly and refuted the story. It’s yet another story quickly disproven that sows division among the electorate.  There is no reason to run this story without accurate fact checking and source verification.  A simple call to the guy they have decided to target resolves the issue.  It’s very similar to the false story written on the young man vilified for wearing a red hat and treating a crazy man with respect. 

Daz’s response is to take a shot at the subject of the erroneous report, not the publication that used National Enquirer tactics to create a false narrative. This is an extremely important issue, certainly an issue of our times, and so vitally important that the Washington Post fact-checked and ran with it.  

I would like to hear his reasoning.  Obviously, I think it’s deliberate misrepresentation to shape a narrative to those easily molded. I’m not certain why he’s blaming what appears to be the victim here.  

I totally align with your thoughts.  My issue isn't whether Biden or Trump won the election.  Frankly, for me and my current situation it won't make much difference.  The issue is how much are you willing to let the political class get away with along with their agents like the social media and MSM giants and multinational corporations?

How much of your freedom and right to decide your own course and fate are you willing to surrender to the government?  Why are people in such a rush to give "The State" and its agents more power and control over their lives?  Why is the political class so afraid of the truth?  What happened to investigative journalism?  Why are people so happy and delighted to eat the narratives they create? And on top of it defend it?  What happened to the art of critical thinking?  

As for the media, after the Hunter Biden laptop revelations it had to be obvious to anyone in the known Universe that Biden was tainted.  The Times, the Post, and all others.  Yet they suppressed and refused to report the story and instead acted to suppress it as much as possible.  

Never, ever, did the Biden camp make any statements claiming the E-Mails and files on that machine we fabricated or false.  They constituted real and genuine correspondence and information on deals made with foreign entities (such as CCP connected companies) to provide influence of our government in exchange for payoffs to Hunter and other family members including potential President-elect Joe Biden.  At a minimum he was complicit in knowing of the arrangement and most likely a willing participant.  So now here we are.  With a likely President elect that has taken payoffs from the Chinese Communist Party and others.  These are crimes and a lack of integrity.  A disregard for America and a blatant statement that they are above the law.

This is the guy the majority want to be President?  And the media remains silent still.  And all the drones go along with it like their brains have been removed or they are medicated to the point of being unable to produce a single clear and lucid thought.  The whole situation is so sad because they are the ones that most likely will suffer most from what is going to come about in the coming years.  The elites pulling the strings behind the scenes will escape unharmed and more enriched and powerful than they are now.  

The political elites are the real enemy.  Meanwhile they create the circumstances where 1/2 the country is at odds with the other 1/2 while they flourish and everyone else suffers.  At some point maybe Biden supports and Trump supporters will realize they are each other's enemies but merely being played against each other by political and financial forces of wealth and power that crave more wealth and power at their expense.  Everybody wake up!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I totally align with your thoughts.  My issue isn't whether Biden or Trump won the election.  Frankly, for me and my current situation it won't make much difference.  The issue is how much are you willing to let the political class get away with along with their agents like the social media and MSM giants and multinational corporations?

How much of your freedom and right to decide your own course and fate are you willing to surrender to the government?  Why are people in such a rush to give "The State" and its agents more power and control over their lives?  Why is the political class so afraid of the truth?  What happened to investigative journalism?  Why are people so happy and delighted to eat the narratives they create? And on top of it defend it?  What happened to the art of critical thinking?  

As for the media, after the Hunter Biden laptop revelations it had to be obvious to anyone in the known Universe that Biden was tainted.  The Times, the Post, and all others.  Yet they suppressed and refused to report the story and instead acted to suppress it as much as possible.  

Never, ever, did the Biden camp make any statements claiming the E-Mails and files on that machine we fabricated or false.  They constituted real and genuine correspondence and information on deals made with foreign entities (such as CCP connected companies) to provide influence of our government in exchange for payoffs to Hunter and other family members including potential President-elect Joe Biden.  At a minimum he was complicit in knowing of the arrangement and most likely a willing participant.  So now here we are.  With a likely President elect that has taken payoffs from the Chinese Communist Party and others.  These are crimes and a lack of integrity.  A disregard for America and a blatant statement that they are above the law.

This is the guy the majority want to be President?  And the media remains silent still.  And all the drones go along with it like their brains have been removed or they are medicated to the point of being unable to produce a single clear and lucid thought.  The whole situation is so sad because they are the ones that most likely will suffer most from what is going to come about in the coming years.  The elites pulling the strings behind the scenes will escape unharmed and more enriched and powerful than they are now.    

I think there are a couple different classes of folks that fall into the category you outlined:

-Far left (or right) partisans.  They want the system dismantled and rebuilt, and have taken a long haul approach to breaking it down.  There are a few of those people represented her.

-People unable or disinterested in taking the time to do research beyond the tidbits they glean from sources like Brian Jennings, Geo Stephanopoulos and Lester Holt.   They’re busy with kids, a sick mom, work it whatever.  So, if the narrative on Biden never makes it to them, by extension it didn’t occur, and lovable old Joe is the elder statesman.  I have a friend who, when we discussed Joe and DJT’s mental decline as it were she inquired as to why I was targeting Joe for his “stutter”.  This is a politically active woman somewhere between the two classes here. She’s honest, but really, no idea that Joe thought he was running against a guy named George and had robbed corrected by his wife?  

-Those that benefit from the system built, who remain perpetually shielded and protected from the ebbs and flow of economic policy.   In this election, with the stakes so high, what is the likelihood a teacher, federal or state worker votes R?  Deregulation, cutting back of services and eliminating red tape is not in their best interest.  My friend Transplant makes the same money if he’s in the classroom or carving up a wave off the beach, 100% insulated from real world problems.  In fact, one can argue he and his people will benefit from COVID-related policies as the cry for MORE money has already begun.  It’s crazy but as people cry to defund law enforcement, our school systems saw absolutely no fiscal benefit from being shut down, and running at reduced capacity for nearly a year.  Same with the state govt.  Massive facilities, shut down, busses sit idle and it costs more. 

This really has been a windfall for folks in that situation. 

Anyway, we know a vote for Joe was a dog whistle vote for 1980s dem policies.  It is what it is. 

The GOP is asking their members to contribute to the President's legal fund....the fine print actually mentions that " some " of the $ donated will go towards the Trump campaign debt.....could it be the main reason he's acting like that ? I would love to know how much $$ they owe....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

The GOP is asking their members to contribute to the President's legal fund....the fine print actually mentions that " some " of the $ donated will go towards the Trump campaign debt.....could it be the main reason he's acting like that ? I would love to know how much $$ they owe....

60% of it. Seems legit. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Grifters gonna grift.

They scream about fraud, and meanwhile the money they're collecting to investigate fraud is actually being used to repay the money they spent on a losing election.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Grifters gonna grift.

They scream about fraud, and meanwhile the money they're collecting to investigate fraud is actually being used to repay the money they spent on a losing election.

Shouldn't you worry that if the US becomes the leftist paradise you envision that Canada will have to fund a national defense on par with its geographic size.  Right now Canada would have trouble with a group of boy scouts rowing across Lake Erie from Dunkirk, NY to Welland, Ont..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Shouldn't you worry that if the US becomes the leftist paradise you envision that Canada will have to fund a national defense on par with its geographic size.  Right now Canada would have trouble with a group of boy scouts rowing across Lake Erie from Dunkirk, NY to Welland, Ont..

Who is Canada at risk of being attacked by?

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Who is Canada at risk of being attacked by?

Any small group of people with a boat.  People never suspect a thing until after it has happened.  Most people prior to Dec 7 , 1941 could not conceive of Japan being able to fight the US never mind going on the offensive.  As far as Canada is concerned it has resources such as its farmland that would prove valuable to a nation such as Russia or China.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Any small group of people with a boat.  People never suspect a thing until after it has happened.  Most people prior to Dec 7 , 1941 could not conceive of Japan being able to fight the US never mind going on the offensive.  As far as Canada is concerned it has resources such as its farmland that would prove valuable to a nation such as Russia or China.  

Good thing we have lots of Allies. 

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Yeah, but you want allies who would greatly scale back their military forces.

You don't need huge forces when you have the technology... You know that thing that will take us into the future. Sit in a nice base in Florida controlling a bunch of Drones.

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The political elites are the real enemy.  Meanwhile they create the circumstances where 1/2 the country is at odds with the other 1/2 while they flourish and everyone else suffers.  At some point maybe Biden supports and Trump supporters will realize they are each other's enemies but merely being played against each other by political and financial forces of wealth and power that crave more wealth and power at their expense.  Everybody wake up!

What is laughable in regards to your laptop reference, is that Trump and his cult-like followers that spend most of their time in the far-right echo chambers like Fox News think they can credibly criticize those who listen to liberal news outlets as biased. I don't even have very strong feelings for Joe Biden, but I would vote for a turnip if it was opposite the ticket from Trump.

His followers are in disbelief when Trump's Hail Mary smear attacks on Joe Biden via Hunter basically went from their echo-chamber shouts of injustice in their far-right circus stages to a whimper when scrutinized outside of those forums.

Are all those liberal voters that "un-American" they ask in disbelief? Or could it just be that voters like to actually think past the thin veil of Trump and GOP rhetoric, and saw one clumsy attempt to smear Joe Biden after another using serial clowns like Rudy working tirelessly to come up with any kind of tentative links between Hunter's business dealings and Joe?

What they miss.

In saying Hunter Biden profited off his father's name and position in government, they miss that those accusations rang exceptionally hypocritical for the rest of the "thinking public" when held up to the light of all the Trump clan members of Trump Org who have benefited financially over the course of his presidency by leveraging his position and influence. Trump's rampant and overt nepotism, his retribution against anyone who defies his poor choices, etc...

It did little to move the vote needle for the GOP because for most folks that take the time to deliberate and think about a topic, rather than have a knee-jerk reaction based upon their political bias,  they found the arguments lacked any merit when considering the two candidates and voted for Biden any ways.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

Maybe this fits in here.  The guy is a MIT PHD.  You can't get more scientist than that.   I find data analysis interesting so I watched the entire video.

So this guy is credible because he has MIT next to his name?

If this is the same guy, let's unpack some of his quackery shall we? He also claims to have invented email, believes in the Deep State conspiracy, is trying to get into a GOP office, etc...

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/04/fact-check-biological-engineer-did-not-offer-medically-supported-information-in-viral-video.html

Regarding his made up claims of voting fraud:

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/09/fact-check-shiva-ayyadurais-claim-that-massachussetts-election-officials-destroyed-over-1-million-republican-primary-ballots-is-not-true.html

I wish folks would just fact-check these stories... my sister does the same thing to me. Just like a freaking troll-bot just sends all this nonsense my way and I have to knock each one down with facts. She finally got frustrated and kicked me out of her echo chamber - thank god.

Her big one was that Gates and MIT were working on putting chips on everyone under the guise of 3rd-world healthcare so they could monitor the public. I asked her, "Do you have a mobile phone?", "Does it have GPS?", "Does it gather information on who your friends are, where you shop, what you buy, your professional connections"? 

Yes? So why on earth would someone spend time and resources building something to monitor your private life when you have already given all that privacy away and paid them for the privilege?

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

What is laughable in regards to your laptop reference, is that Trump and his cult-like followers that spend most of their time in the far-right echo chambers like Fox News think they can credibly criticize those who listen to liberal news outlets as biased. I don't even have very strong feelings for Joe Biden, but I would vote for a turnip if it was opposite the ticket from Trump.

His followers are in disbelief when Trump's Hail Mary smear attacks on Joe Biden via Hunter basically went from their echo-chamber shouts of injustice in their far-right circus stages to a whimper when scrutinized outside of those forums.

Are all those liberal voters that "un-American" they ask in disbelief? Or could it just be that voters like to actually think past the thin veil of Trump and GOP rhetoric, and saw one clumsy attempt to smear Joe Biden after another using serial clowns like Rudy working tirelessly to come up with any kind of tentative links between Hunter's business dealings and Joe?

What they miss.

In saying Hunter Biden profited off his father's name and position in government, they miss that those accusations rang exceptionally hypocritical for the rest of the "thinking public" when held up to the light of all the Trump clan members of Trump Org who have benefited financially over the course of his presidency by leveraging his position and influence. Trump's rampant and overt nepotism, his retribution against anyone who defies his poor choices, etc...

It did little to move the vote needle for the GOP because for most folks that take the time to deliberate and think about a topic, rather than have a knee-jerk reaction based upon their political bias,  they found the arguments lacked any merit when considering the two candidates and voted for Biden any ways.

I could say "show me the evidence" like my liberal friends suggest when they want to evade discussing some uncomfortable or dangerous topic when you make accusations about the Trump clan profiting from his Presidency but I won't.

And to summarize I think you're saying its okay electing someone with no integrity or moral character, someone that takes money from foreign entities, someone who might be beholden and even blackmailed by those interests and someone who may be a national security risk.  But in your view is the lesser of two evils.  I'm not so sure your assessment of the lessor of two evils is correct.  After all, Trump might be a loud and obnoxious buffoon but he's not a career politician.  (I think of the joke about the politician that fell into shark infested waters and they didn't eat him.  Why they asked?  Professional courtesy).

Frankly I'm not happy with the choice that was presented to the voters.  I said elsewhere if there was a year to insert a line on the ballot for "none of the above" this was it.  But as for the Democrats I suggest the voters had the opportunity to select among several other candidates of good ethics and integrity during the primary campaign.  But for some reason they gravitated to an unexceptional 40 year political veteran who never had any vision or ideas rather than one of the others that might have provided such vision.  So far the only vision that Biden has presented is to use his political office to feather the nest of his family members and himself.  Good luck everybody.    

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I could say "show me the evidence" like my liberal friends suggest when they want to evade discussing some uncomfortable or dangerous topic when you make accusations about the Trump clan profiting from his Presidency but I won't.

And to summarize I think you're saying its okay electing someone with no integrity or moral character, someone that takes money from foreign entities, someone who might be beholden and even blackmailed by those interests and someone who may be a national security risk.  But in your view is the lesser of two evils.  I'm not so sure your assessment of the lessor of two evils is correct.  After all, Trump might be a loud and obnoxious buffoon but he's not a career politician.  (I think of the joke about the politician that fell into shark infested waters and they didn't eat him.  Why they asked?  Professional courtesy).

Frankly I'm not happy with the choice that was presented to the voters.  I said elsewhere if there was a year to insert a line on the ballot for "none of the above" this was it.  But as for the Democrats I suggest the voters had the opportunity to select among several other candidates of good ethics and integrity during the primary campaign.  But for some reason they gravitated to an unexceptional 40 year political veteran who never had any vision or ideas rather than one of the others that might have provided such vision.  So far the only vision that Biden has presented is to use his political office to feather the nest of his family members and himself.  Good luck everybody.    

I feel like you are trying to take a reasonable approach to an absurd comparison. Hunter-to-Joe compared to Trump Org-to-Trump. It is not like I need to dumpster-dive for a broken laptop to try to dig up dirt in regards to Trump family business conflicts....

Trump did not sell his Trump Org businesses, he just stepped back and let his family run it by proxy, so he still has clear ties to his business holdings. The president held onto ownership of his assets after taking office, ensuring that he would continue to generate money while serving in the White House. From 2017 to 2019, the president’s businesses raked in an estimated $1.9 billion of revenue.

Despite Trump's protests to the contrary, his Trump Org revenues have increased over the tenure of his term in office as he has directed political and official business to his many real estate holdings:

It is public knowledge that Trump Org's is run in proxy by his family - this is no secret and I have linked to the Trump family members and friends that run Trump Org:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-organization-executives-and-top-employees-2018-3?op=1#donald-trump-jr-1

Trump’s stake in his many businesses has led him to amass more than 3,200 conflicts of interest since taking office.

The Need for Financial Transparency from the President of the United States

One of the biggest issues with the Trump Org is the overall lack of transparency regarding money flowing into the Organization from unknown sources. This is not always a crime, but having many LLCs setup within other LLCs with dubious corporate ownership is one of those smoke-probably-fire things that attracts the attention of law enforcement to very real and potential money laundering and/or illegal payoffs - a few examples of how this works for Trump Org and likely why the Manhattan DA is allowing feckless appeals to slow-walk any indictments; He is waiting for Trump to exit office before he jumps all over these financials.

Trump received nearly $12 million for condo sales in buildings he owns and co-owns. A large portion of this sum came from anonymous LLCs. In fact, all of the $7.4 million paid to Trump for condo sales in Trump Parc were from unknown buyers. For example, in October 2019, a Wyoming-based company called Art Gardens LLC paid $2.4 million for a unit. The LLC was formed months before the purchase and has a generic registered agent. The true source of the funds are unknown. 

Trump also disclosed two payments for “other contract payments” related to international properties that are not operational. He reported receiving $750,000 from Trump Marks Puerto Rico I LLC, an entity whose underlying asset is a license deal associated with a former Trump-branded golf course in Puerto Rico that declared bankruptcy in 2015.

He reported getting another $275,000 from an entity associated with a hotel in Panama that severed its ties to the Trump Organization in 2018. Neither source of revenue was disclosed as having any value on Trump’s previous disclosure. 

More than anything, President Trump’s annual disclosure is a reminder that a president who routinely promotes his businesses in an official capacity while they haul in hundreds of millions of dollars from mostly unknown sources.

A snapshot of the dizzying array of Trump Organization LLC's from his 2019 financial disclosure forms - these are not detailed tax forms, but gets the point across.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/wp-content/uploads/legacy/2020/07/Trump-Donald-J.-2020Annual-278-1.pdf

Why is having money flowing into the Presidency of the United States from unknown sources an issue? I should not have to point this out, but...

Why is it an issue for an acting President (and his children) to receive hidden payments or to profit from the office? Because it makes it easy for foreign actors or special interest businesses to curry favor with the President of the United States - essentially they can buy him. See the Emoluments Clause in the Constitution.

It is ironic, considering the Trump Org, that this is the kind of dirt that Trump was directing Rudy to dig up in Ukraine with Hunter Biden when he directed his lackeys to withhold aid to the Ukrainian government that Congress had already approved.

I expect that Trump, upon his exit from office, will likely seek to pardon/shield himself and his family from pending lawsuits involving his violations of the emoluments clause, as well as many violations of the Hatch Act. Folks don't have to believe me, we can just wait and see what transpires.

The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 😎 that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives. The clause provides that:No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

The Constitution also contains a “domestic emoluments clause” (Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 7), which prohibits the president from receiving any “Emolument” from the federal government or the states beyond “a Compensation” for his “Services” as chief executive.

Edited by WideNine
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, WideNine said:

If this is the same guy, let's unpack some of his quackery shall we? He also claims to have invented email, believes in the Deep State conspiracy, is trying to get into a GOP office, etc...

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/04/fact-check-biological-engineer-did-not-offer-medically-supported-information-in-viral-video.html

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/09/fact-check-shiva-ayyadurais-claim-that-massachussetts-election-officials-destroyed-over-1-million-republican-primary-ballots-is-not-true.html

I wish folks would just fact-check these stories... my sister does the same thing to me. Just like a freaking troll-bot just sends all this nonsense my way and I have to knock each one down with facts. She finally got frustrated and kicked me out of her echo chamber - thank god.

Her big one was that Gates and MIT were working on putting chips on everyone under the guise of 3rd-world healthcare so they could monitor the public. I asked her, "Do you have a mobile phone?", "Does it have GPS?", "Does it gather information on who your friends are, where you shop, what you buy, your professional connections"? 

Yes? So why on earth would someone spend time and resources building something to monitor your private life when you have already given all that privacy away and paid them for the privilege?

Yeah this is the guy that accused Fauci of being a deepstate operative calling on him to be fired, and said that we just need to take more vitamins to cure Covid. I think I'll safely ignore him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

lmao, you gonna cry ? 

Nah, I just spit on people with Trump stickers food in the drive-thru.  It gets me by.

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Four years of democrats claiming Russia helped trump steal the election and an insane investigation. Now the democrats suddenly forget that and claim elections are perfect.  

If you believe the investigation, Russia did.  Show me one ounce of evidence ANY Democrat said elections are "perfect".  Can Trumpies EVER just have a sensible discussion.

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

well it’s a little late for that right? The dems called any trump supporter a Russian asset or worse. So the people on the right aren’t exactly gonna act gracious.

Spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories DOES support Russia.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Nah, I just spit on people with Trump stickers food in the drive-thru.  It gets me by.

If you believe the investigation, Russia did.  Show me one ounce of evidence ANY Democrat said elections are "perfect".  Can Trumpies EVER just have a sensible discussion.

Spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories DOES support Russia.

The mask is off, the anti American monsters come completely out into the open.

Not surprised, you dirt bag little *****. Hope you get cancer. the butt kind. terminal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Agreed.  I’ve had this argument with Transplant for 3 years. He’s a partisan liberal and works very hard to support Bezos and his people, and that’s fine.  

I generally like to get a sense of another poster’s opinion on an issue like this.  I don’t know @daz28 political ideology, he could be in the same boat as Transplant, so I ask.  

In this case, a liberal poster linked to an article that was flat out untrue.  The article was published in one of the large MSM outlets, and the subject of their erroneous reporting came out quickly and refuted the story. It’s yet another story quickly disproven that sows division among the electorate.  There is no reason to run this story without accurate fact checking and source verification.  A simple call to the guy they have decided to target resolves the issue.  It’s very similar to the false story written on the young man vilified for wearing a red hat and treating a crazy man with respect. 

Daz’s response is to take a shot at the subject of the erroneous report, not the publication that used National Enquirer tactics to create a false narrative. This is an extremely important issue, certainly an issue of our times, and so vitally important that the Washington Post fact-checked and ran with it.  

I would like to hear his reasoning.  Obviously, I think it’s deliberate misrepresentation to shape a narrative to those easily molded. I’m not certain why he’s blaming what appears to be the victim here.  

There are laws that keep the WAPO from being dishonest.  They will have to make a detraction, or be sued.  Just like your arguments to gun control, it's already illegal for them to print lies.  On the other hand, the right cites Fox news as a source, yet they aren't even a news organization.  They hide behind their listing as entertainment to guard them from the protections the WAPO doesn't have.  They LITERALLY argued in court that no sane person should believe their outlandish claims.  AND WON!

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Edited by daz28

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Not surprised, you dirt bag little *****. Hope you get cancer. the butt kind. terminal.

Are you really THAT unhinged I responded to a silly post with a silly answer.  Go out to a movie with a friend and chill

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Another day of zero evidence.

Tick tock, as Hannity would say.

...but but Kayleigh showed us a book that supposedly has evidence.  Too bad she doesn't know how to navigate the intrenetz, or she would have posted it for ALL to see.  

Edited by daz28

5 hours ago, WideNine said:

He actually did create email though

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

There are laws that keep the WAPO from being dishonest.  They will have to make a detraction, or be sued.  Just like your arguments to gun control, it's already illegal for them to print lies.  On the other hand, the right cites Fox news as a source, yet they aren't even a news organization.  They hide behind their listing as entertainment to guard them from the protections the WAPO doesn't have.  They LITERALLY argued in court that no sane person should believe their outlandish claims.  AND WON!

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Well now I know what you think.  

You’re behind the obligatory “FOX NEWS!” citation by a solid year or more.  Anyone worth their salt recognized the change in reporting, change in tone and tenor as senior leadership gave way to the youth movement. 

I didn’t track it, but I’d bet 90% or more of the sites linked by our friends no longer here came from sources that have nothing to do with Fox.  There are a multitude of sources, web sites and opinion pieces for a conservative or non-liberal voter to consider.  

Fox personalities...Carlson, Hannity etc are political infotainment.  TheIr process all that different than the nightly news, 60 minutes or anything else. On the other side Rachel Maddox,  Brian Stelter, Chris Cuomo do the same thing.   

Yes, guidelines exist with the goal to keep news organizations honest, but to protect them as well. However, the insinuation that false story = litigation = win= this keeps MSM honest is incredibly naive.  Civil litigation is expensive, messy, time-consuming, technical and again, expensive.  There is also the issue of establishing damages and the relative likelihood of recovery.  Like any other behemoth, a “news” organization like the WaPo is well-verses, well-funded and most definitely intent in a scorched earth defense of its operation.  

Regardless, what’s so hard about calling out the media for *&$#ing up a story?   

As for retractions, page one news on a Monday becomes a page 9 retraction on Friday.  

There is a reason a large percentage of the public distrusts media outlets. 

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well now I know what you think.  

You’re behind the obligatory “FOX NEWS!” citation by a solid year or more.  Anyone worth their salt recognized the change in reporting, change in tone and tenor as senior leadership gave way to the youth movement. 

I didn’t track it, but I’d bet 90% or more of the sites linked by our friends no longer here came from sources that have nothing to do with Fox.  There are a multitude of sources, web sites and opinion pieces for a conservative or non-liberal voter to consider.  

Fox personalities...Carlson, Hannity etc are political infotainment.  TheIr process all that different than the nightly news, 60 minutes or anything else. On the other side Rachel Maddox,  Brian Stelter, Chris Cuomo do the same thing.   

Yes, guidelines exist with the goal to keep news organizations honest, but to protect them as well. However, the insinuation that false story = litigation = win= this keeps MSM honest is incredibly naive.  Civil litigation is expensive, messy, time-consuming, technical and again, expensive.  There is also the issue of establishing damages and the relative likelihood of recovery.  Like any other behemoth, a “news” organization like the WaPo is well-verses, well-funded and most definitely intent in a scorched earth defense of its operation.  

Regardless, what’s so hard about calling out the media for *&$#ing up a story?   

As for retractions, page one news on a Monday becomes a page 9 retraction on Friday.  

There is a reason a large percentage of the public distrusts media outlets. 

I'll agree with all of that, but there are plenty of hungry lawyers out there ready to take on a lawsuit that will make them money.  Thing is having that power is no different than any other large corporation, though.  As for it being a BS story, I don't know either way.  He could have signed an affidavit, and still put out a Youtube video after.  In that sense would it be worth the legal wrangling of the WAPO to dispute it?  I have no issue holding my breath for this story.  As I said, the real issue is stories like the NY Post throwing out the Biden story, and people like Rudy twisting it into conspiracy w/o facts.  Lastly, millions and millions of people are not smart enough to understand what you and I know about Fox.  If anyone is the worst player in this 'game', it's CLEARLY them.  WAPO doesn't PRETEND to be news or hide under any guise other than they're a newspaper.  

3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

So all the conversation going on and you go off and the only response in this thread is about a sarcastic comment? Yea... 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/11/2020 at 7:55 AM, aristocrat said:

Four years of democrats claiming Russia helped trump steal the election and an insane investigation. Now the democrats suddenly forget that and claim elections are perfect.  

Except...we found a whole bunch of felonies. And fraud. And absolutely Russian government involvement. And absolutely members of the Trump campaign willing for the help.

And yet, the election stood

So go ahead. If Biden is corrupt, I want to know. But so far, Guliani has been looking for over a year and the closest we've got is that Biden's son hoped to arrange a meeting, of which we have no evidence it happened. That Biden (while he was a private citizen) knew his son met with Chinese investors.

You're grasping at straws. You're pathetic

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Except...we found a whole bunch of felonies. And fraud. And absolutely Russian government involvement. And absolutely members of the Trump campaign willing for the help.

And yet, the election stood

So go ahead. If Biden is corrupt, I want to know. But so far, Guliani has been looking for over a year and the closest we've got is that Biden's son hoped to arrange a meeting, of which we have no evidence it happened. That Biden (while he was a private citizen) knew his son met with Chinese investors.

You're grasping at straws. You're pathetic

You're insane