Will Trump pay for his crimes?

StHustle

What level of consequence will Trump face for his crimes?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. This is not asking what you want to see but what you think will actually happen:

• He's guilty but won't ever actually be prosecuted
    • He will face fines only
    • He will face fines and probation
    • He will face fines and jail time
    • What crimes? Trump hasn't committed any!

Trump has a slew of possible charges he may face once he takes that permanent walk out the Whitehouse (some obviously more likely than others):

Tax Fraud
Bank and Insurance Fraud
Campaign Finance Violations
Bribery
Negligent Homicide
Obstruction of Justice

And he isn't oblivious to this. I believe it plays a big part in why he will never concede and will continue to kick and scream until he is drug out the oval office.

Em-Qs-Jkp-W4-AExk-Eq.jpg

Edited by StHustle
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Aren't you the tool that was just sermonizing about trump supporters not being sore losers?

And yet here you are wanting your political opponents imprisoned?

***** all of you.

Where did I say I want him imprisoned? You are the tool thinking Trump hasn't committed any crimes. The type who puts blinders on and makes excuses for all his BS. The last line of your post tells me all I need to know about you though.

But to your false point, I actually wouldn't want to see Trump thrown in jail. Hefty fines will do the trick. Make him pay back what he owes plus fine him for his criminal actions.

53 minutes ago, TBBills said:

These should be public polls.

It is a public poll

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Aren't you the tool that was just sermonizing about trump supporters not being sore losers?

***** all of you.

What does being a sore loser have to do with a guy who commits crimes?

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

***** all of you.

😂😂😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

When James Ii was overthrown in 1688 William of Orange just wanted him to run away and be done with him. 

When Lincoln was on the verge of victory in the war he just wanted Jeff Davis to run away so as not to have to deal with what to do with him. 

Putting Trump on trial makes him the center of attention again. But it would send a very serious message to future corrupt leaders that they will be held accountable. I don’t know what happens with this. . 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jaraxxus said:

***** all of you.

The fact he committed crimes has nothing to do with being a sore loser.....Nice try....he might try to pardon himself before leaving...but that would not protect him from SDNY.....he will be battling lawsuits for a few years....not because he was a lousy President...but because he's a crook..big difference...

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

When James Ii was overthrown in 1688 William of Orange just wanted him to run away and be done with him. 

When Lincoln was on the verge of victory in the war he just wanted Jeff Davis to run away so as not to have to deal with what to do with him. 

Putting Trump on trial makes him the center of attention again. But it would send a very serious message to future corrupt leaders that they will be held accountable. I don’t know what happens with this. . 

What are these crimes you keep talking about? 

Please be specific,  don't just spew words like fraud, etc....

I want to see specific crimes.

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

The fact he committed crimes has nothing to do with being a sore loser.....Nice try....he might try to pardon himself before leaving...but that would not protect him from SDNY.....he will be battling lawsuits for a few years....not because he was a lousy President...but because he's a crook..big difference...

What is your opinion about the illegal dealings found on hunters laptops? There were several found with incriminating evidence. 

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, westside2 said:

What is your opinion about the illegal dealings found on hunters laptops? There were several found with incriminating evidence. 

Hunter is not President...Trump is.....also, Trump JR is not a picture of Sainthood either...I think we'll see how crooked the entire family is..I might be wrong on this, but the next few months will be telling....

As far as actual crimes, now that he will no longer be protected by the Office of President, thing will happen pretty quickly after Jan 20th....IMO at least. Just read to procedures so far from SDNY....If I was Trump, I would ask my lawyers to work on that...instead of trying to reverse an  election where he lost by almost 4.5Million votes.....not a good look, but then again, grace and dignity are not Trump forte.... 

Edited by Iron Maiden
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Don’t you get enough attention at your safe place?

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

😂😂😂😂😂

The cellblock captain said that you did not clean up after yourself last night.  You might lose internet privileges.

This whole thread is a pile of manure.  Biden's?  Hillary?  You prosecute Trump and it opens the door for the Biden's and the Clinton's to get their turn the next time the Dems are out of power.  Unless you are admitting that the Dems will fix elections into eternity like they did in 2020.  Interesting that you claim in 2016 that elections can be fixed with the basis being no real evidence  but in 2020 there was absolutely no fixing.  May God have mercy on your soul.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://www.salon.com/2020/08/24/don-jr-fears-members-of-the-trump-family-will-be-prosecuted-after-father-loses-election-report_partner/

And an anonymous source described by Zengerle as a "prominent conservative activist" told the Times, "Don's the only person who thinks they're going to lose. He's like, 'We're losing, dude, and we're going to get really hurt when we lose.'"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The cellblock captain said that you did not clean up after yourself last night.  You might lose internet privileges.

This whole thread is a pile of manure.  Biden's?  Hillary?  You prosecute Trump and it opens the door for the Biden's and the Clinton's to get their turn the next time the Dems are out of power.  Unless you are admitting that the Dems will fix elections into eternity like they did in 2020.  Interesting that you claim in 2016 that elections can be fixed with the basis being no real evidence  but in 2020 there was absolutely no fixing.  May God have mercy on your soul.

Take your meds R. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, westside2 said:

Will hillary and the bidens serve time for their crimes?

They don't have active investigations of their actions.  Trump and the Baby Trumps do.

5 hours ago, westside2 said:

NYS AG and the Manhattan DA both have active investigations going on about Covid Donnie's financial dealings in NY.  Trump is still under court order to release several more years of  tax returns to the DA.    They are looking for proof of fraud and other misconduct.

The IRS has been investigating Trump for several years.  This investigation was halted when Trump became POTUS but it can always been restarted.

Trump can pardon the Baby Trumps for federal crimes and he can even try to pardon himself, but that doesn't shield any of them from state charges, and Andrew Cuomo, like his father Mario, is a bad enemy to have.

8 minutes ago, SoTier said:

They don't have active investigations of their actions.  Trump and the Baby Trumps do.

NYS AG and the Manhattan DA both have active investigations going on about Covid Donnie's financial dealings in NY.  Trump is still under court order to release several more years of  tax returns to the DA.    They are looking for proof of fraud and other misconduct.

The IRS has been investigating Trump for several years.  This investigation was halted when Trump became POTUS but it can always been restarted.

Trump can pardon the Baby Trumps for federal crimes and he can even try to pardon himself, but that doesn't shield any of them from state charges, and Andrew Cuomo, like his father Mario, is a bad enemy to have.

That's all you got? The bidens take millions of dollars from china and Russia and that's the best you can come up with? 

You suffer from terminal TDS.

26 minutes ago, SoTier said:

You make a lot of bizarre comments for somebody who never accepted the results of the 2016 Election.  If you felt that the election was coopted by Trump then why did the Dems not lift a finger to contest the results?

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

That you still do not accept the results of the 2016 Election and most likely never wrote your congressperson or Senator about it.  A faint heart never won a fair maiden.  

Ok so just say you have no proof instead of going off the rails on something off topic lol. I can bet people make fun of you behind your back.

Edited by TBBills

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You make a lot of bizarre comments for somebody who never accepted the results of the 2016 Election.  If you felt that the election was coopted by Trump then why did the Dems not lift a finger to contest the results?

Maybe you should get your news from some place other than  FAUX NEWS and various right wingnut websites:

Bloomberg

Slate

Brookings

• 1 year later...

I wish it wasn’t so surprising that all those who have been fed lies by Rachel Maddow types for years weren’t falling all over themselves to believe this is it… again. This time he’s gonna pay!

Sadly, it’s predictable.  The “current thing” crowd has been re-programmed..  Remove Ukraine chip, insert Trump 2.0.