Saint Biden and Saint Kamala

8 minutes ago, SoTier said:

After four years of Covid Donnie , any semi-decent politician who doesn''t lie or spout vitriol and divisiveness in every other sentence could easily be mistaken for a saint.

It's going to be weird listening to a press secretary who isn't just flat out lying.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's going to be weird listening to a press secretary who isn't just flat out lying.

Well, if they don't lie for you enough, you just fire them, and hire someone who will.  That goes for any position in your administration.  That clown trump had 4, count em 4 press secretaries.  That doesn't even include Kellyanne cryptkeeper.

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

the only way that’s is true is if they aren’t hiring one.

Press secretary job requires you are either a masterful liar or too dumb to know the ones telling you what to say are lying. 

This isn’t new or partisan. 

press secretary equals spokesperson for the administration and its agenda. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Press secretary job requires you are either a masterful liar or too dumb to know the ones telling you what to say are lying. 

That's why I said flat out. Their job is obviously to spin the information coming out of the White House the way the administration wants but this last set just told obvious lies.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

...or you could just cancel all press conferences, and not even care when you blatantly lie on the rare occasion you have one.  

37 minutes ago, SoTier said:

After four years of Covid Donnie , any semi-decent politician who doesn''t lie or spout vitriol and divisiveness in every other sentence could easily be mistaken for a saint.

Agreed....Trump brought the bar pretty low....we're not use to see a " Presidential " speech...

4 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Agreed....Trump brought the bar pretty low....we're not use to see a " Presidential " speech...

He laid the bar on the ground, and didn't even bother putting up a 'watch your step' sign.  He blatantly assigned completely unqualified people in every position as long as they'd do his bidding.  Within minutes of his first speech, Biden said he was going to put top SCIENTISTS on his Coronavirus team.  Not just some guy who used to be a radiologist.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Good press secretaries give the "We have to look at the tape" response instead of objectively lying. It's all absolutely spin and BS, but it shouldn't be propaganda.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Well I guess we'll be waiting at least 4 more years...

You must not have seen ANY of Biden's speeches calling for unity, yet HE'S the senile one.  

HERE'S the divider in chief in action right here:    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/as-biden-wins-presidency-trump-supporters-insist-election-isn-t-over-as-they-protest-his-loss/ar-BB1aNcxd?ocid=msedgdhp

Edited by daz28

2 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

It’s pretty hard watching the media speak about these two like they are gods gift to the world. 

I like both, but it’s a little much. 

I think people are just excited that they're not going to have to watch Kraft Dinner Palpatine spew lies and disgrace the country on a daily basis for much longer.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, daz28 said:

You must not have seen ANY of Biden's speeches calling for unity, yet HE'S the senile one.  

HERE'S the divider in chief in action right here:    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/as-biden-wins-presidency-trump-supporters-insist-election-isn-t-over-as-they-protest-his-loss/ar-BB1aNcxd?ocid=msedgdhp

I did, but he's full of *****... he wouldn't back Antifa if he wanted unity. 

Trump has a legitimate gripe, many pollsters have come forward to testify they were illegally prevented from viewing the ballots by democrats. Now if that were the other way around you know damn well the Dems would be crying

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Trump has a legitimate gripe, many pollsters have come forward to testify they were illegally prevented from viewing the ballots by democrats. Now if that were the other way around you know damn well the Dems would be crying

STOP listening to Trump, and start listening to the FACTS:  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-condemns-antifa-violent-protests

As for the ballots, it's better to KNOW there's fraud before you go on national TV, and claim it.  

Just now, daz28 said:

STOP listening to Trump, and start listening to the FACTS:  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-condemns-antifa-violent-protests

As for the ballots, it's better to KNOW there's fraud before you go on national TV, and claim it.  

How can they find fraud if they were prevented in the first place from viewing the ballots? Shouldn't have done illegal things in the first place if they didn't want to open this can of worms...

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

How can they find fraud if they were prevented in the first place from viewing the ballots? Shouldn't have done illegal things in the first place if they didn't want to open this can of worms...

Look, I don't know what PA's rules, laws, and policies are, and I also wasn't there, so I have NO idea what really happened.  Trump was claiming fraud 3 months ago

13 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

This is a lie. 

The Trump campaign testified in court, on the record, that they DID have poll watchers present.

Here's an article about it from that old lefty rag known as Forbes. If you don't like that source, there are many others.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/11/06/trump-and-allies-keep-claiming-republican-poll-watchers-were-banned-thats-a-lie/?sh=590327c944da

Trump has yet to offer one iota of proof of any of his disgraceful, dangerous claims. He continues to disgrace our democratic system even in defeat, just as he disgraced the office of president for four years.

Edited by Logic

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

This is a lie. 

The Trump campaign testified in court, on the record, that they DID have poll watchers present.

Here's an article about it from that old lefty rag known as Forbes. If you don't like that source, there are many others.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/11/06/trump-and-allies-keep-claiming-republican-poll-watchers-were-banned-thats-a-lie/?sh=590327c944da

Trump has yet to offer one iota of proof of any of his disgraceful, dangerous claims. He continues to disgrace our democratic system even in defeat, just as he disgraced the office of president for four years.

You'd think 'Sherlock Holmes' would be doing a better job figuring out what really happened.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Here's the crap that you're subjected to:  https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/impact/sean-hannity-credits-heritage-documenting-cases-voter-fraud

Sean Hannity found the bad guys.  There were 1,285 of them.  He just forgot to mention that it's out of 1.8 BILLION!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

He only brought the bar low with rhetoric...as far as getting the job done, he was a pretty good president imo...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Logic said:

This is a lie. 

21 minutes ago, daz28 said:

You'd think 'Sherlock Holmes' would be doing a better job figuring out what really happened.

So these pollsters that Rudy has introduced us to that are going to go on record and are willing to testify to illegally being barred from viewing ballots? 

• Like (+1) 1

Kamala is complete trash. It’s disgusting that people blindly vote for someone because of the D or R next to their name. People need to start researching their candidates. 

People hate trump because he’s racist but vote for Biden and Harris who are also racist and create laws that target minorities and Harris has a long history of backing corrupt cops and criminals if it gets her ahead. Even withholding evidence that proves a persons innocence just to keep her conviction rate high. All 4 of the people the major parties trotted out were complete garbage. Let’s vote for either a blue bowl of crap or a red bowl of crap and let’s brag about eating crap out of our colored bowls. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Trump’s gripe is the latest in a lifetime of incessant griping.

Because someone says something is true when it's not is one of the consistencies of life under Trump.

So these pollsters that Rudy has introduced us to that are going to go on record and are willing to testify to illegally being barred from viewing ballots? 

Those people don't have a legal right to just waltz in and observe the polls. "Poll Watchers" aren't just joe shmoe off the street. They are selected via a process by the election board and there's an equal number of democrats and republicans to prevent an issue like the one Trump is claiming. The details are different for each state. In PA they were always allowed in, but there was a distance requirement trump was fighting. He got an order to increase it and election officials appealed.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-trumps-claims-poll-watchers/

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SoTier said:

Enough of Covid!  You have your head so far up Biden's butt that you have a new set of problems.  You know that there will be crime and corruption IF the Electoral College comes through for Biden and Harris.  There will be plenty of enemies to root it out.  You need to worry as to how you are going to squirm through lackluster economic data and new foreign actions.  I will be here to watch the Biden house of cards fall flat!

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Enough of Covid!  You have your head so far up Biden's butt that you have a new set of problems.  You know that there will be crime and corruption IF the Electoral College comes through for Biden and Harris.  There will be plenty of enemies to root it out.  You need to worry as to how you are going to squirm through lackluster economic data and new foreign actions.  I will be here to watch the Biden house of cards fall flat!

Biden 290, Covid Donnie 214.

8 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

He only brought the bar low with rhetoric...as far as getting the job done, he was a pretty good president imo...

What job done? He sat there watching tv and tweeting. I’m glad we don’t have to see what this guys second term would have looked like, but the attack on Democratic (small d) institutions would have continued at home and abroad.

It was like having Rush Limbos radio show on tv 24/7. No thanks. It’s just hard for me to get my head aro7nd the fact that such a bad person could get so much support. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I see you still waiting lol

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What job done? He sat there watching tv and tweeting. I’m glad we don’t have to see what this guys second term would have looked like, but the attack on Democratic (small d) institutions would have continued at home and abroad.

It was like having Rush Limbos radio show on tv 24/7. No thanks. It’s just hard for me to get my head aro7nd the fact that such a bad person could get so much support. 

I could list several positive things, but you probably wouldn’t view them that way...

9 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Their contention is that they were in the room but weren't allowed close enough to the ballots. Good luck trying to get that to hold up in court. Trump and his inner circle can claim fraud all they want, without material evidence he isn't going to magically keep the presidency. Every flimsy case they've brought to the courts so far has been shot down immediately.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Kamala is complete trash. It’s disgusting that people blindly vote for someone because of the D or R next to their name. People need to start researching their candidates. 

People hate trump because he’s racist but vote for Biden and Harris who are also racist and create laws that target minorities and Harris has a long history of backing corrupt cops and criminals if it gets her ahead. Even withholding evidence that proves a persons innocence just to keep her conviction rate high. All 4 of the people the major parties trotted out were complete garbage. Let’s vote for either a blue bowl of crap or a red bowl of crap and let’s brag about eating crap out of our colored bowls. 

Until this year I hadn't voted in a long time. I don't disagree that Biden and Harris are career politicians and like most others in that class they have a history of supporting troubling policies. However I will take that over Trump's total abuse of the office and denigration of America's values. I listened to Biden's victory speech yesterday. Normally I would roll my eyes at the empty platitudes but after the four year waking nightmare that was the Trump administration I was happy to get back to some level of normalcy. If Biden wants to do nothing but make the occasional speech for the next 4 years I would love that.

• Like (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I could list several positive things, but you probably wouldn’t view them that way...

Lol, well, true. 🤫

37 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Until this year I hadn't voted in a long time. I don't disagree that Biden and Harris are career politicians and like most others in that class they have a history of supporting troubling policies. However I will take that over Trump's total abuse of the office and denigration of America's values. I listened to Biden's victory speech yesterday. Normally I would roll my eyes at the empty platitudes but after the four year waking nightmare that was the Trump administration I was happy to get back to some level of normalcy. If Biden wants to do nothing but make the occasional speech for the next 4 years I would love that.

People expecting bigs things are going to be disappointed. Biden is holding down the fort for the most part 

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, well, true. 🤫

People expecting bigs things are going to be disappointed. Biden is holding down the fort for the most part 

Tibs reality will come crashing down tomorrow morning when he still has to show up at the laundromat. Lol

Make laundromats great again

MLGA

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Tibs reality will come crashing down tomorrow morning when he still has to show up at the laundromat. Lol

Make laundromats great again

MLGA

The clothes must be washed and dried! 

Hope all all is well with you Westy 

10 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

If your standard of proof is Rudy, I think you need to rethink your position...Republican representative were there, looking at the poll workers.....just like they had Democrats there as well....of course, there will be mistakes....it happens when you have to count 150M plus votes...but the rhetoric on which some of Trump fans are holding onto is ...simply sad....

Edited by Iron Maiden
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1