I have a feeling - - Linebacker Darron Lee and cornerback Daryl Worley will start this week!

LB48

Our defense is terrible and the HC knows it.  I don't see a decent LB on the team - regardless of injuries.  Taron Johnson doesn't cut it in the NFL.

We are underdogs vs. the Seahawks and deservedly so.    

Get these guys in the game and learn the system.  What do we have to lose?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

We are underdogs........ to a Super Bowl favorite. Our only two loses are to the teams that were in the AFC Championship Game, including the reigning Champs. We are good, but not great. 

I get it, we have holes, but let’s not freak out if we are just starting to knock on the door. We don’t have the depth yet to overcome injuries at some positions. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

We are underdogs........ to a Super Bowl favorite. Our only two loses are to the teams that were in the AFC Championship Game, including the reigning Champs. We are good, but not great. 

I get it, we have holes, but let’s not freak out if we are just starting to knock on the door. We don’t have the depth yet to overcome injuries at some positions. 

Seattle isn’t a SB contender with a historically bad D.

Better chance they collapse than being a SB contender.

TB, NO and GB are the top contenders in the NFC.

Seattle is 4th right now.

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

And they will most likely double cover Lockett, and let Trey deal with the beast that is Metcalf.

it might be the opposite.

Let Tre lock Lockett and freaking triple team Metcalf. 😁

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Seattle isn’t a SB contender with a historically bad D.

Better chance they collapse than being a SB contender.

TB, NO and GB are the top contenders in the NFC.

Seattle is 4th right now.

We shall see, Brees is shot and GB gets beat up by physical teams. 

Seattle is in the running, like it or not. I get it, the D is weak, but there is a half season to go. The Chiefs D was weak before they won the SB last year. Brady’s arm seems to fail later in the season.  Russell Wilson is scary. 

Time will tell. 

• Like (+1) 1

Buff, I don’t know on the saints.  I watch them all the time in Tampa, amd I think the Bucs are going to win Sunday night.  They added that tool, AB, but he is highly talented.  Godwin is back, and Evans is solid.  On the other hand I would be shocked if the Fins beat the angry birds.  They are a team to worry about the way they are playing.  Wilson and that passing offense covers up a lot, so to me this is a toss up game where things have to break our way.

25 minutes ago, LB48 said:

Our defense is terrible and the HC knows it.  I don't see a decent LB on the team - regardless of injuries.  Taron Johnson doesn't cut it in the NFL.

Darron Lee should if he's ready. Speed will be needed and hopefully he's learned how to tackle since being a bum👍

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

We shall see, Brees is shot and GB gets beat up by physical teams. 

Seattle is in the running, like it or not. I get it, the D is weak, but there is a half season to go. The Chiefs D was weak before they won the SB last year. Brady’s arm seems to fail later in the season.  Russell Wilson is scary. 

Time will tell. 

I guess you can apply the same logic to the Bills D too.

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Buff, I don’t know on the saints.  I watch them all the time in Tampa, amd I think the Bucs are going to win Sunday night.  They added that tool, AB, but he is highly talented.  Godwin is back, and Evans is solid.  On the other hand I would be shocked if the Fins beat the angry birds.  They are a team to worry about the way they are playing.  Wilson and that passing offense covers up a lot, so to me this is a toss up game where things have to break our way.

You guys are giving way too much respect to the Seahawks like they are the 1989 49ers or something.

I hope the Bills aren’t as scared of the Seahawks as you guys are.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I guess you can apply the same logic to the Bills D too.

I am NOT sticking up for the Bills or their D. It’s been horribly disappointing. I’m just saying this is why we play the games. We have the potential, but I don’t see us as top tier yet.  YET. 

Just now, Augie said:

I am NOT sticking up for the Bills or their D. It’s been horribly disappointing. I’m just saying this is why we play the games. We have the potential, but I don’t see us as top tier yet.  YET. 

They did make the big play against NE when it counted last week.

So there’s that.😁

43 minutes ago, LB48 said:

Lee yes because we will need speed as we drop 7 most of the day.