Jump to content
Chandler#81

PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I want my TD, you bag of BS refs

 

 

Knew that was a BS call. Not surprising

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BritBill said:

The Hyde hit was very similar to the one he made versus the Giants last year. In not far off the same spot.

 

No call last year but flagged this. 

It looked worse the first time at game speed.  On replay the hit was not as high as I first thought.  
 

Those hits were common in past decades but these guys are so strong and fast now that anything to the helmet will get flagged.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

It looked worse the first time at game speed.  On replay the hit was not as high as I first thought.  
 

Those hits were common in past decades but these guys are so strong and fast now that anything to the helmet will get flagged.  

The hit was clean. I hope Perriman was ok. Nfl calls those so they can appear to care about player safety. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bills open 3 1/2 Fav again Pats 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I want my TD, you bag of BS refs

 

 


Was the call on Davis? Looks to me like the call would be on the other side of the field, where Diggs is on the LOS (making 8 men, which is illegal) and covering up Kroft (also illegal).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a win, and thats good. 
 

but to me it raised more questions than answers. 

Edited by CountDorkula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:


Was the call on Davis? Looks to me like the call would be on the other side of the field, where Diggs is on the LOS (making 8 men, which is illegal) and covering up Kroft (also illegal).

It was 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

 

That's one of the more fired up postgame speeches i've seen! Find a way! Love it. i know it's just the Jets but any victory is still a victory. Whatever each coach and player can take away from this however big or small maybe  just maybe can get us back on track. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was 


Well then they either called the wrong guy or that penalty was horse manure 

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looked like the Right Tackle was pretty was off the LOS.  Almost behind the Tight End next to him.  Jets got called later in the game for same thing and it negated a nice play.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dawkins lol 

 

 


twitter just warned me that I might not want to watch that clip 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🥴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

It was a win, and thats good. 
 

but to me it raised more questions than answers. 

 

It just proves this team is not good and the first four games was a mirage similar to 2008/2011 which I've been drawing parallels to for a while now when looking at all the hard data.

 

I still still think we lose the next 3 and will be 5-5 and either 2nd/3rd in the division heading into the bye depending on what the (surging) Dolphins and Pats do respectively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

 

It just proves this team is not good and the first four games was a mirage similar to 2008/2011 which I've been drawing parallels to for a while now when looking at all the hard data.

 

I still still think we lose the next 3 and will be 5-5 and either 2nd/3rd in the division heading into the bye depending on what the (surging) Dolphins and Pats do respectively.

Have you watched the PATS? They are very  very bad, no talent at all on Offense. Surging dolphins just swapped out their best player for an unknown at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dawkins lol 

 

 

Good thing we don't have anymore games in NJ this year Dawkins has to be a wanted man after destroying that man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

 

It just proves this team is not good and the first four games was a mirage similar to 2008/2011 which I've been drawing parallels to for a while now when looking at all the hard data.

 

I still still think we lose the next 3 and will be 5-5 and either 2nd/3rd in the division heading into the bye depending on what the (surging) Dolphins and Pats do respectively.


I have at least 4 losses to SF, AZ, Sea, Pitt

 

who knows what to expect against Billy and the Pats. 

 

3 weeks in a row the offense was pretty bad. 
 

I don’t know what defense is going to show up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...