PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

11 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Still can’t believe those are called penalties

On a bang, bang, play like that there is no time to get lower IMO. They want you to stay upright in one instance and not lower your head. Another , get lower with the hit. Problem is, your fool head leads the way.

On plays like that, darned If you do, darned If you don't when the receiver comes down with the football IMO.

Edited by Figster

15 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

It did but a couple of those holes were HUGE and we should have had bigger gains on those runs.  IMO Moss looks to be the more natural RB compared to Singleterry.  Motor is your classic 3rd down back.

It was good to see Moss get some touches.

Myself personally, Josh Allen for the most part has had a pretty hot hand throwing the football. So much I think its been hard to get the run game going because we really haven't been using it much IMO.

Edited by Figster
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Looks like the Rook is starting to get it. 

You mean rookies with no preseason and a half-training camp who also didn't see action their first two games need TIME to adjust to the NFL and Beane might actually not be terrible at drafting??

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

You mean rookies with no preseason and a half-training camp who also didn't see action their first two games need TIME to adjust to the NFL and Beane might actually not be terrible at drafting??

Yep those Rooks as some would call them. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

They just lack burst, both of them.  They can’t press the holes when they’re there.  It’s a huge problem.  Need a back with a second gear, that’s one reason they went after Bell.

Exactly how I feel. There were several holes today where both guys were on their way through and just got slammed down or caught or pushed around. 

we need a Fred Jackson. One cut and downhill through the hole. The scar backs are nice for a change of pace. 

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Exactly how I feel. There were several holes today where both guys were on their way through and just got slammed down or caught or pushed around. 

we need a Fred Jackson. One cut and downhill through the hole. The scar backs are nice for a change of pace. 

Agreed. Moss's 20 yard run was nice but someone like CJ Spiller takes that to the house. 

24 minutes ago, BritBill said:

The Hyde hit was very similar to the one he made versus the Giants last year. In not far off the same spot.

No call last year but flagged this. 

It looked worse the first time at game speed.  On replay the hit was not as high as I first thought.  

Those hits were common in past decades but these guys are so strong and fast now that anything to the helmet will get flagged.  

12 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

It looked worse the first time at game speed.  On replay the hit was not as high as I first thought.  

Those hits were common in past decades but these guys are so strong and fast now that anything to the helmet will get flagged.  

The hit was clean. I hope Perriman was ok. Nfl calls those so they can appear to care about player safety. 

• Like (+1) 2