PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I feel like this is the first game I can remember under McD/Daboll/Frazier where both the offense, and defense made proper adjustments at halftime?

That being said, this was the worst we have played in the red zone all season. By far.

Tbh I give the jets credit. They tackled well and appeared to play sound D

• Like (+1) 1

5-2 beats the hell out of 4-3. A wins a win, now onto the pats 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Tbh I give the jets credit. They tackled well and appeared to play sound D

I agree. I haven’t read this entire thread but you have to give the Jets some credit for coming out and playing with intensity on both sides of the ball, probably over their heads, at least in the first half. They could not sustain it. The bills took their best punch and still came back to win I’ll be at a little ugly.

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jerry - Allen was 70% completion for 307. Darnold 52% for 120 and a pick. Back under the bridge you go. 

TWO picks and should have had two more.  I assume Jerry posted this in the 2nd quarter?

These guys are so transparent.  They want to see Allen fail so badly that they violate rule #1 of watching football - wait until the end of the game before you announce who is and isn't playing well.  As an aside, Baker Mayfield was 0 - 5 with 1 INT in the 1st quarter today.  After that he went on to complete 23/24 passes & 5 TDS.

At least with this tweet Sullivan proves he's a moron.

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

You implied you had some behind the curtain info- anything there?

also, someone help me out. I didn’t see the red zone drive towards the end with the illegal formation. Was that legit? 
also, what happened on the pass to beasley after  that?

The illegal formation was not legit.  The Bills had 4 in the backfield.  Beasley was pushed OB by Poole and caught the ball OB, but the refs ignored the PI on Poole.  Gannon actually praised Poole for "using the boundary".  Ridiculous.  Refs were in the Jests pocket all day long.

• Like (+1) 1