Trump: Lock Up the Bidens

On 10/18/2020 at 8:25 AM, SectionC3 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98lock-up-the-bidens-e2-80-99-trump-says-at-georgia-campaign-rally/ar-BB1a75L6

This is the stuff of banana republic dictators.  It's what happens when we accommodate extremism.  It has to end.  There is no space for the unjustified incarceration of a political rival in any corner of this democracy. There is no space for the leader of this country to suggest such incarceration.  And there should be no space for anyone to support that behavior, be it overtly, covertly, directly, or indirectly.  

This will be my last post here for awhile.  It's come to my attention that my bluntness and honesty has hurt the feelings of some very tender Trump supporters here, and in doing so I may have hurt this website.  I couldn't care less about the former issue; it's ironic and pathetic that a bunch of people who support misogyny, xenophobia, dog-whistle racism, and the unjustified incarceration of political opponents, and who lack the empathy to wear a mask to protect their neighbors during a pandemic, have complained about and are so damaged by the expression of truth.  

The latter issue, however, matters.  I don't want to hurt this business, and I don't want to imperil this website.  I've also wasted too much time here, amusing as it may be.  

So, I'll stand back and stand by for awhile.  Hoax.  I'm not a scumbag who supports the Proud Boys.  But I will go away for awhile.  That's the truth.  Best of luck, and choose wisely in October/November.  The fate of our democracy depends on it.  

Go Bills. I will see you all in happier times.  

Translation:  I have run out of ways to explain away things about my candidate that I would crucify Trump for, so I am going to leave because there is no plausible defense for my lodgic...

On 10/18/2020 at 9:09 AM, Tiberius said:

Looks like total 100% Russian propaganda. So a computer was left at a repair shop and it got turned over to Rudy G? 

Ok 

Right, but something tells my you were 100% sold on the Steele Dossier.  I hope you can see the hypocrisy, but I doubt it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/19/2020 at 6:06 AM, TBBills said:

Even Trump's own republican party doesn't like him. People are realizing this man has gone batshit crazy. It is fun to read the tinfoil hat repubtards in this forum who still stick with him even though he has destroyed this country. 

What Trump did in Washington is the equivalent of turning on the lights in the kitchen when the roaches are out.  They are exposed, and scramble in a panic to take cover at any cost.  Republicans and Democrats alike.  Take a step back and look at the big picture.  Its crystal clear if you're not guided by hate and a head full of MSM propoganda.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Biden should drop out because a friend of his sons went to jail? 

Like everyone of Trump's former campaign managers are in jail or being indicted. Several people speaking at the 2020 RNC are already facing criminal charges.

Trump defrauded Americans by using a charity to buy Tim Tebow gear (and a ton of other stuff) and as part of the legal settlement had to admit his guilt.

Yes the guy who has his sons friend go to jail should be the one dropping out?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1