Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

Just now, Ralonzo said:

The quality of the football in these early games is high on the "surely there must some yard work i can do" scale

I have about two dozen collectables in Ghost of Tsushima that still need collecting.  Very tempted to turn on the PS4 right now.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s what I think. Browns are much better with Stefanski and new OL but I just don’t think these will beat either of those teams in their division. And Mayfield is more of a game manager  Than a difference maker at QB

Browns livestreamed their preseason practices (did not show formations outside the tackle box) and I watched much of it due to having seen TE Steve Carlson play at Jamestown HS.  I was pretty sure that Case Keenum outplayed Baker most every day.  Case running 2nd team helped Carlson make the Brown's roster this year, imo.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

2 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Browns livestreamed their preseason practices (did not show formations outside the tackle box) and I watched much of it due to having seen TE Steve Carlson play at Jamestown HS.  I was pretty sure that Case Keenum outplayed Baker most every day.  Case running 2nd team helped Carlson make the Brown's roster this year.

Mayfield isn’t terrible but he reminds me of Andy dalton. He needs everything around him to be perfect and then he looks good and can lead the team to a W. If it’s not, he can’t overcome. Has kind of felt like the browns were 4-1 because of a lot of things that didn’t include QB play 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Seeing the Pats getting cut up by the Broncos is WONDERFUL.

So much of sports is psychological, and the Pats still hold an edge in the league because of their dominance in the last 20 years. A loss  to a team like the Broncos to send them to 2-3 would go a long way to breaking it.

"He's not a machine! He's a man!"