Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, T&C said:

Go Browns... Go Packers...

Just looking for good games.  The Bears/Panthers they moved to now, so kind of fun.  I root for the Browns only because they’ve had as much misery as us over the decades, not that I dislike the Steelers.  Well, I live in Tampa, so you know.  I know it’s personal for you guys with Brady.  I just feel for all of my friends down here who have suffered too.

At the end of the day, of the Bills win, I honestly don’t care about anything else.  I want the Bucs to win, and those skill players are fun, but it’s hard to root against our Icebowl buddy who is a friend on this board.

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Oops.  Sorry I didn't know I touched an Andrew Luck-esque third rail.  Watt has produced nothing but Subway commercials and self promotion for about 3 years.  O'Brien's ineptitude couldn't get him fired but a little whining from JJ and boom

If you knew how to read you would see we were talking about TJ

25 minutes ago, stevewin said:

OMG how could that guy not have gone for the srtip sack on Cam - he was totally blind and the ball was right there

There was an article in SI about TJ Watt and how much he focuses on stripping the ball, not the just the sack.  It amazes me more guys don't do that

I think 99% of people would take the opportunity to absolutely tee off on a Pats QB.  Going for the strip is the right move, but plugging Cam is understandable.