Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

I think they're mediocre, and nothing more.

I don’t know. I have seen them a fair amount this year. I think they aren’t in the top tier of teams. But then have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. They have some good wins too and have scored a lot of points. I wouldn’t write the browns off. Again, they’re no top-10 team, but I can see them in the hunt the entire year. 

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

They have no chance playing Washington & the NYG twice this season.  They already hedged their bets on Wentz by picking Jalen Hurts in the 2nd round last year.

its week 6. Of course they have a chance.  Giants will beat them twice

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t know. I have seen them a fair amount this year. I think they aren’t in the top tier of teams. But then have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. They have some good wins too and have scored a lot of points. I wouldn’t write the browns off. Again, they’re no top-10 team, but I can see them in the hunt the entire year. 

Beat Cinci, Washington, Dallas and Indy (w/o Leonard).

Indy is down 24-7 to Cinci now, and we've all seen how horrible Dallas' defense is.

10 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

the browns are pretty good. Pittsburgh and Baltimore are in another league though. 

That’s what I think. Browns are much better with Stefanski and new OL but I just don’t think these will beat either of those teams in their division. And Mayfield is more of a game manager  Than a difference maker at QB

Edited by YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

My confidence level for the Bills beating NE has gone up a little after watching the first half of Den/NE.

Yeah. This season has been weird. I missed most of what's happened so far, then walk in to see NE losing to the Broncos and the Bengals beating the Colts comfortably. Things are so unpredictable. Not a good time to be placing bets

40 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Just looking for good games.  The Bears/Panthers they moved to now, so kind of fun.  I root for the Browns only because they’ve had as much misery as us over the decades, not that I dislike the Steelers.  Well, I live in Tampa, so you know.  I know it’s personal for you guys with Brady.  I just feel for all of my friends down here who have suffered too.

At the end of the day, of the Bills win, I honestly don’t care about anything else.  I want the Bucs to win, and those skill players are fun, but it’s hard to root against our Icebowl buddy who is a friend on this board.

LOL... I know you live in Tampa, we've discussed O'Briens.

• Like (+1) 1