Gameday around the NFL 10/18

Chandler#81

11 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

DAMN, Claypool is LEGIT!!

hubby is a Fighting Irish alumn so he hears a lot about ex Domers on Fighting Irish message boards. The word is Claypool is bing compared to Calvin Johnson (Megatron) same size, same speed. Well Chase Claypool is Canadian so he heard they are calling him "Mapletron" in Pittsburgh LOL

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

hubby is a Fighting Irish alumn so he hears a lot about ex Domers on Fighting Irish message boards. The word is Claypool is bing compared to Calvin Johnson (Megatron) same size, same speed. Well Chase Claypool is Canadian so he heard they are calling him "Mapletron" in Pittsburgh LOL

Didn’t someone here start a thread “you want Claypool” before the draft?

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Tannehill playing out of his mind in Tennessee 

I know we played horribly on Tuesday but we lost to a good team.  Steelers are looking like the best team in the AFC, but the Titans aren't far behind.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Didn’t someone here start a thread “you want Claupool before the draft?

I dont know about a thread  but my hub was homing HARD for the Bills to draft him..had a really strong inkling the guy was going to be a stud in the NFL...great hands, great size........Im happy for him I wish he was a Bill for sure we realistically had no chance though and Im thrilled with Diggs so.....*shrugs**

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Broncos/Patriots is a clown show.

When I was a very young child there was a time I thought the Cheater's old crouching center logo was a clown