Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

With their incredible talent on offense, Cleveland should literally score 40+ points every game (like last week) and set multiple records. Mayfield looks better this year but he's definitely their weak link right? 

There was a lot of talk that teams that had continuity would start 2020 better and teams with new coaches and new systems might take some time.

Well...

Week 1 for the Browns and Mayfield was not good...but since then things have started to click.

The Stefanski influence is definitely being seen.  They are running the ball...Mayfield completion % is going up and they are winning.

They might be a team to worry about come winter with that run game and an efficient Mayfield.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

It amazes me how Pittsburgh continues to find WRs.

Maybe having a gunslinger like Rothelesberger helps whom for years would just chuck the ball up regardless of coverage sometimes.

How many receivers have never establish themselves in this league because they’re stuck with quarterbacks that just won’t pull the trigger?

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, wjag said:

It amazes me how Pittsburgh continues to find WRs.

I was banging the table for this guy all the way up to the draft. Caught quite a bit of flak for it.  Called him Mike Evans 2.0 on here, a slightly faster version. I knew Pittsburgh would be good for him though, being with Ben Ro. So far he hasn't disappointed. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Maybe having a gunslinger like Rothelesberg whom for years with just chuck the ball up regardless of coverage sometimes.

How many receivers have never establish themselves in this league because they’re stuck with quarterbacks that just won’t pull the trigger?

A future HoFer at QB helps. But Kevin Colbert is a genuinely brilliant GM.

• Like (+1) 1