Right Wing Terrorists Arrested In Kidnaping Plot Of Governor Whitmer

2 hours ago, dubs said:

Here’s a little lesson:

In the United States, a constitutional republic, the constitution represents the “middle”. Contemporary democrats and republicans are far left of that. Dems are way way far left of republican, but both are still a leftist departure from the constitution. 

And this isn't 1789.

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

I get it. I feel the same way about the orange pumpkin. 

Im not looking for internet fights, my intrigue is well intentioned. Why do you feel that Trump is authoritarian? 

Disclaimer — I refused to vote Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote. 

3 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Im not looking for internet fights, my intrigue is well intentioned. Why do you feel that Trump is authoritarian? 

Disclaimer — I refused to vote Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote. 

Sorry, I was referring to your last paragraph. My phone wouldn’t let me highlight and bold it. 

If this event happened in Venezuela, Turkey, Syria, the leader of that country would be considered complicite  in the plot. They would be trying to sow seeds of anarchy so they could justify some type of Marshall law, postponing of an election, and protection of the masses.

Wow,,,the words coming from the Oval Office sounds quite similar.

Scary, where does the voice of reason and leadership come from in 2020. 

I am beginning to see AG Barr as Rasputin...he says he knew nothing of this raid. Either he is lying or the justice dept is not trusted by FBI.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/10/08/feds-thwart-militia-plot-kidnap-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer/5922301002/

The FBI says it thwarted what it described as a plot to violently overthrow the government and kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, and federal prosecutors are expected to discuss the alleged conspiracy later Thursday.

The alleged plot involved reaching out to members of a Michigan militia, according to a federal affidavit filed Thursday. 

Its called Alt Right not far right. Huge difference.  They were known as the Wolverine Watchmen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

If this event happened in Venezuela, Turkey, Syria, the leader of that country would be considered complicite  in the plot. They would be trying to sow seeds of anarchy so they could justify some type of Marshall law, postponing of an election, and protection of the masses.

Wow,,,the words coming from the Oval Office sounds quite similar.

Scary, where does the voice of reason and leadership come from in 2020. 

I am beginning to see AG Barr as Rasputin...he says he knew nothing of this raid. Either he is lying or the justice dept is not trusted by FBI.

Artistic expression, paint by numbers bad. 

15 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Given that one of our sources on what the alt right is saying is no longer with us, I’ll note that a Q “drop” yesterday encouraged “irregular warfare.”

Related? Think about it in the traditional international terrorism context. Certain operators are always on law enforcement’s radar. Law enforcement often doesn’t act until they have reason to believe a signal has gone out to activate a plan. 

So is all this talk that of the harmless armchair revolutionary? Hmmm...

Go away.

5 hours ago, Dub said:

Dudes' own words make him sound like our leftist friends, more than our conservative ones.

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Excuse me

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... ..haha

5 hours ago, Dub said:

Dudes' own words make him sound like our leftist friends, more than our conservative ones.

Thus the reason for my post earlier. There is a huge difference between the "far right", and the "Alt Right". it is hugely different

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Dub said:

The difference is the alt-right nut jobs see the government as the biggest threat to freedom.  As such the government sees them as a real threat.  To their power and control, not to the safety and security of the general public.  One of their objectives is to shrink the government, through violence if necessary, and return to a time of limited government.  Obviously, government officials with lots of power aren't on board with any of this stuff.

The alt-left nut jobs see the government as their means to impose their authority and program on the population.  They want to control every action of every citizen from what they eat to what words they speak.  The government watches these groups closely too but their view of the risk they pose is somewhat different.  After all, they have the same agenda as the government which is to acquire and wield more power over the people.  So they really don't have any argument with the objective.  The difference is how to use it and who calls the shots.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1