Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

I thought the season shouldn't happen. I went against my own principles by watching and enjoying the ride. I disgust myself but have accepted this.

If one person (that could be someone not even in contact with a Tenn player) dies...man, what are we doing? I think we are all Pieces of you know what. That's how I feel. Sorry, not sorry. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The NFL has to be absolutely livid. They are ruining their image as far as how they are handing the virus, because they put protocols in place to have a season and they were ignored. It’s a horrible look from the titans.

I don’t want to sound like a contrarian, but I’d go just the other way with it. IF all the other teams are able to isolate players who test positive and keep things progressing, then this shows what happens when you don’t follow protocols. The Titans are helping to show why protocols matter.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The NFL has to be absolutely livid. They are ruining their image as far as how they are handing the virus, because they put protocols in place to have a season and they were ignored. It’s a horrible look from the titans.

Especially considering how well the protocols are working elsewhere. 

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They're going to look worse if they order the Bills to play the Titans and Bills players get sick - especially the day of, or the day after they play KC.

The "2 clear days are enough" has to be based on the premise that exposure stopped last Tuesday, when the Titans facilities closed.  If exposure continued throughout the week as players met to practice outside the facility, that premise isn't worth the powder to blow it to hell. 

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Meat. head. 

Ummmm Bills might not be too interested in a forfeit or cancellation knowing this 

Something tells me the Pegulas would pay their players.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

It already happened though. It's pretty much a 100% chance Gilmore had the virus when he played this past week. He just hadn't tested positive yet because that's how the virus works. The NFL doesn't care about sick players playing as long as they don't have evidence that they knew they were sick.

Edit: Playing the game with a player that has it has happened. I assume you mean that it hasn't spread to others from that game yet, which we won't know for another week or so.

Exactly. So far, knock on wood, we haven’t seen a player from one team pass it to a player from another team from game exposure. 

1 minute ago, JimBob2232 said:

People talking about a forfeit is ridiculous.  Talk about incentivizing a team to sweep positive results under the carpet!

They can't sweep "positive results under the carpet".  The league gets the reports from the lab.

But...it is incentivizing the team to try to conceal whatever practices they've held off-site, and that isn't constructive right now.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The "2 clear days are enough" has to be based on the premise that exposure stopped last Tuesday, when the Titans facilities closed.  If exposure continued throughout the week as players met to practice outside the facility, that premise isn't worth the powder to blow it to hell. 

Yep..  Everything is out the window.  And those clueless players mocking on social media that you can't prove 'nuthin aint helping neither.

• Thank you (+1) 1