Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

EjqBoKUXgAMYvlr.jpeg

MVP race through the first 1/4 summarized in one chart.  

Exactly what I thought when looking at that.  

If voting were held today, I think it's unlikely that Josh gets it considering that we are probably the most complete of those 3 teams (meaning one guy doesn't have to carry the weight as much).  

33 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

So this is a trap game?

Likely so. I get the humor and the team seems way too committed to look past anyone. 

But honestly, with them shredded by Covid, not able to bring in other players in time to suit up and tryin to piece together a gameplan with practice squad players, it’s hard to taKe this Seriously.. imo

1 hour ago, wjag said:

I think the Titans chaos over the last 10 days is worth +7 points for the Bills in the game.  Titans need to overcome those 7 points to win.  I felt the same thing about NE* last night.  That chaos was worth +7 points to KC. 

This chart is just stunning..  Go Bills

While the Titans have issues on the D line which play into the Bills favor; comparing the NE situation is a bit of stretch to me. NE traveled yesterday and live in an Eastern Time Zone. Tennessee will be much more rested these the Pats. 

On 10/5/2020 at 8:17 AM, thebandit27 said:

None of those players would be available to play Sunday? Is it a mandatory 14 days on the list?

2 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

According to Sal, if they have two negative tests two days in a row after a certain amount of days post infection (7 I think he said?) they are cleared.

Will any be cleared by Sunday? Doubt it.

Here's a flow chart from the NFL that may help:

image.thumb.png.409357c9d1a4bdc6598100633b3b6e2e.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So, no positive tests on Tuesday; Titans opening up on Wednesday.

They could still get more positives and ruin it, but it is looking like we are going to play, which is a real luxury for me right now.

I thought we would probably not play on Sunday.

40 minutes ago, iinii said:

While the Titans have issues on the D line which play into the Bills favor; comparing the NE situation is a bit of stretch to me. NE traveled yesterday and live in an Eastern Time Zone. Tennessee will be much more rested these the Pats. 

I'm not so sure.  While they have been home, they were dealing with a genuine outbreak on the team.  Every day new folks were testing positive.  The stress on the family lives of hoping you didn't bring it home to your wife and kids.  Having the NFL and NFLPA up in your stuff.  Not being able to practice.  I think what Tennessee has had to overcome is far worse than the inconvenience NE* experienced by having their game delayed 1 day.  I'm for sure not minimizing what NE* had to deal with; I'm curious what your thoughts are on why Tennessee has had it easier?

Edited by wjag
biwt
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Apparently McKensie's team nickname: "Lil' Dirty"

Any idea how/why?

No clue, he's McKittrick to me.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think I'm allowed to go into detail about how covid tests and clinical labs work, but it's really not "up to" Vrabel.

I'm being somewhat facetious, but I don't trust any former Cheat to follow the rules.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1