The jets are a laughing stock on Fox sports

41 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I agree, if Daboll does want a HC job the Texans are a team he could do  quick turn around with. I still think the hardest part is finding that franchise QB, which the Texans already have. A stud WR and RB and that team could be turned around in one season. Plus if Daboll goes to the Texans I could still cheer for him. 

The only hurdle is the lack of draft picks the first year since O'Brien dealt them away.

31 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Darnold needs to get the hell out of there.  He has so much talent and it is being wasted there

Not really he is what I thought he would be. A guy who gives you a play on r two where you go "Wow" but then turns the ball over. He has no leadership and you cannot win in the NFL as a QB if you aren't a leader. Not to mention he is deathly afraid of ghosts.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

The only hurdle is the lack of draft picks the first year since O'Brien dealt them away.

I still think Watson has some kinks to work out but I would rather have the young QB with upside than a 1st rd pick. Daboll could help that team in so many ways. He stunted the growth of that Houston offense and set them back at least 2 years. I wouldn't be surprised if O'Brien was kicked out of Texas. 

On 10/4/2020 at 9:43 PM, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Correct.

Look everyone, I love what Daboll is doing and how he has developed Josh. Let’s also think of it like this, Josh isn’t going to go back to the player he was when he entered the league. McDermott will find a good Cord. If the Bills offense keeps playing as well as it is, something we all want, brace yourself for Daboll leaving. It’s gonna happen.

As for the Jets job, who wouldn’t want to go coach there? It can only get better! 

The jets ownership is not committed to building a real winning organization, just look at their history, the owner hired Gase, and that’s just a recent example of example. Just sayin.

On 10/4/2020 at 6:57 PM, MJS said:

Daboll is going to have his pick of the litter, and I bet the Jets are not on the top of his list. Think he wants to face McDermott and Allen twice a year?

Texans job...decent QB, just needs to jettison some of the aging roster and surround him with better talent.

The Jets would be a tough sell.

Poor Jets fans, we had the Marrone incident, but they had Belichick for 1 day as their head coach till he tendered his resignation on a napkin. 

https://gothamsn.com/how-a-napkin-16-years-ago-made-bill-belichick-the-most-hated-man-in-new-york-c1fa7b06e3ed

On 10/4/2020 at 8:41 PM, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Daboll’s from Buffalo and this is his dream job I agree with you completely. I think he turns them down even if they back up the brinks truck on his front door😂. Now the jets are going to be paying for 3 coaches that are no longer on the team. And if they fire Douglas then they have to pay him for the next 5 years since they gave him a six year deal. No GM or HC with a brain is going to touch the jets.

Pegula's pay the Coaches Bills.
 Glory of winning the SB via the Bills Offense would be a supreme reward I might think. and then why not do it twice? just for the deep imprint into history.
He would be a Buffalo Legend till forever.
Brian should shoot for that. For now at least.

Go Bills

8 hours ago, TBBills said:

Not really he is what I thought he would be. A guy who gives you a play on r two where you go "Wow" but then turns the ball over. He has no leadership and you cannot win in the NFL as a QB if you aren't a leader. Not to mention he is deathly afraid of ghosts.

How many ghosts have you had visit?
yea  i thought so :)

if someone who can  Coach him back up  can grab him soon enough? He might become redeemed. but soon. Its plenty scary playing for that Gase.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

How many ghosts have you had visit?
yea  i thought so :)

if someone who can  Coach him back up  can grab him soon enough? He might become redeemed. but soon. Its plenty scary playing for that Gase.

Didn't mean to criticize your friend. He sees lots of ghosts.

My name isn't Sam Darnold so I never seen a ghost:)

Edited by TBBills

21 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Darnold needs to get the hell out of there.  He has so much talent and it is being wasted there

A smart team, like Pittsburgh, should trade for him.  The Jets are a joke.

i do wonder if Darnold is handsome enough to be a great qb though.

• Haha (+1) 1

People should still remember Jets and Kelechi Osemele Saga last season. Osemele followed the NFL protocol and independent doctors deemed surgery was required while Jets felt he should be able to tolerate his injury to continue practice and play. Jets fined Osemele when he didn't show up for practice and eventually released him after Osemele chose to have the surgery.

BTW, Osemele is playing really well for Chiefs this season after recovery.

With memory of this saga still fresh, Jets did it again to their prized 1st-round pick rookie and franchise left tackle, Mekhi Becton, again. Becton was graded as one of the top offensive rookies so far this season. Becton was dressed in last game but didn't start and was told he'd only play in emergency. He was put in to the game  but eventually needed to remove himself from the game.

Becton's mom was pissed:

And now rumor is that Becton has a potential tear in his shoulder: