Proud Boys

Dub

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Proud Boys? Is this really a thing? I’m pretty well informed, but have to admit I too had never once heard the term until Uncle Joe threw it out there. Where did Joe learn of this group. Certainly not in his bunker. Talk about FAKE NEWS! Pay no attention to the burning buildings and smashed windows, we have something else we need you to focus on.

Seriously?   

You must get out some then. 

Just now, Kemp said:

Ignorance on a subject=Fake News.

Logic failure.

So you’re claiming the Proud Boys are a bigger story than the actual burning and looting? 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Seriously?   

You must get out some then. 

Turn off CNN and you’ll learn what’s really going on.

Are there any other Nazi supporters in this thread besides Paulus?

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re claiming the Proud Boys are a bigger story than the actual burning and looting? 😂😂😂😂

I said that?

That's two logic failures.

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

How can any female defend the PB's?  

A woman is supposed to be submissive to her husband?

Did we warp back to the 50's?  

They never left the 50's.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How do you define communism? 

Why are you so interested in my definition of communism while not at all interested in Kemp's definition of fascism or racism?  Why aren't you interested in how the word support is used by either of us?

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The Proud Bouy's  are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric.  Which is interesting as that is in line with Chaos' SC nominee.  

Amy Coney Barrett has close ties to a Christian religious group that holds that men are divinely ordained as the “head” of the family and faith. Former members of the group, called People of Praise, say it teaches that wives must submit to the will of their husbands.

A group that she is affiliated with, People of Praise’s branch said

women were expected to live in “total submission” not only to their husbands, but also the other male “heads” within the group.

LOL  says someone supporting White Nationalists,.  

the big bad media.  

Seriously?  You are claiming a woman who very likely will become only the 5th woman in history to be on the Supreme Court believes women are "expected to live in 'total submission'?"

Care to explain how this "submissive" woman rose to that level living the "submissive" :rolleyes: life she apparently espouses?

41 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Proud Boys? Is this really a thing? I’m pretty well informed, but have to admit I too had never once heard the term until Uncle Joe threw it out there. Where did Joe learn of this group. Certainly not in his bunker. Talk about FAKE NEWS! Pay no attention to the burning buildings and smashed windows, we have something else we need you to focus on.

image.thumb.jpeg.3435eafeefd8245c10b387c764e684d4.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Why are you so interested in my definition of communism while not at all interested in Kemp's definition of fascism or racism?  Why aren't you interested in how the word support is used by either of us?

Who are you calling a communist? Just a pointless smear to deflect from Obergruppenfuhrer Trumps racism? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Dementia kicking in?

18 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Those darn Proud Boys are the ones setting fires to our cities? Go figure! Who knew? 

50 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Seriously?  You are claiming a woman who very likely will become only the 5th woman in history to be on the Supreme Court believes women are "expected to live in 'total submission'?"

Care to explain how this "submissive" woman rose to that level living the "submissive" :rolleyes: life she apparently espouses?

Uh yes.  Do some research.

Her views on Women's rights are very confrontational and being Anti Feminist. 

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't wan to make the Hulk angry   :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

LOL  says someone supporting White Nationalists,.  

the big bad media.  

By insinuating I support white nationalists you’re linking me to racism and I do not play those games. What you did was state ‘they’re racists and if you don’t agree you’re a racist!’ Well, I don’t play those games and people who do are pathetic. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dragoon said:

By insinuating I support white nationalists you’re linking me to racism and I do not play those games. What you did was state ‘they’re racists and if you don’t agree you’re a racist!’ Well, I don’t play those games and people who do are pathetic. 

Doesn't really matter what games you play - perception is reality bro

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Doesn't really matter what games you play - perception is reality bro

No, perception is not reality. If you perceive something one way, and I perceive it another way, then what’s the reality? Is it what I say or is it what you say? 

5 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

So disavow Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

I asked a question.  

You refused to answer.  

ummm  Still waiting... 

Do you support the White Nationalists and Hate groups?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I asked a question.  

You refused to answer.  

ummm  Still waiting... 

Do you support the White Nationalists and Hate groups?

Of course not. However, I’m sure we disagree on which groups are white supremacists. So, no, I do not support racism, but I also don’t allow you, or any organization, to dictate to me which groups are racist. 

Edited by Dragoon
  • Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

It's refreshing for a Trump supporter to drop the cloak and wear the armband, proudly.

Why's that? Is it because I said "Jewish Privilege?" That makes me a Nazi? 

If that is your logic, I'm afraid you're an intellectual coward. But, you already knew that.

Unless, you think the whole "privilege" thing is complete bull####, in which you're right. But, thats a conversation we're not ready to have yet.

Edited by Paulus

On 9/30/2020 at 8:51 AM, Kemp said:

Anti-Semitism:

Although McInnes has decried racism and anti-Semitism, his past statements tell a different story. He has posted videos of himself giving the Nazi salute and repeatedly saying “Heil Hitler.” He was accused of anti-Semitism in March 2017 when he posted a video on Rebel Media called “Ten Things I Hate about Jews,” which was later retitled “Ten Things I Hate About Israel.”

McInnes has made a number of contradictory statements about Zionism. Prior to his spring 2017 trip to Israel, McInnes appeared in a Rebel Media video in which he asked people to crowdfund his trip to Israel so he could see what the country was like for himself; however, in that same video, he referenced both “The Culture of Critique,” by white supremacist Kevin MacDonald, and David Duke’s book “Jewish Supremacism.” It was during this trip that McInnes appears to have had somewhat of an anti-Semitic awakening. On his show on March 8, 2017, McInnes muses that Jews were somehow responsible for World War II because “the Treaty of Versailles, wasn’t that disproportionately influenced by Jewish intellectuals?” He also defended Holocaust deniers and neo-Nazis, saying, “Like at one point, the tour guide goes, ‘You know, and there are people who think that this didn’t happen.’ And I felt myself defending the super-far-right Nazis, just because I was sick of so much brainwashing. And I felt like going, ‘Well, they never said it didn’t happen. What they’re saying is that it was much less than six million and that they starved to death and they weren’t gassed.” Then he finishes his train of thought with some thoughts about Jews’ “obsession” with the Holocaust. “God, they’re so obsessed with the Holocaust. I don’t know if it’s healthy to dwell.”

At another point McInnes said: “Jews: If you don’t want to get people mad, don’t be annoying.”

Seeing Trump supporters taking sides with Proud Boys is just par for the course.

I'm always more impressed when a poster increases the font size to emphasize points being made; so Kemp, if you don't want to get people mad, don't be annoying.

25 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Why's that? Is it because I said "Jewish Privilege?" That makes me a Nazi? 

If that is your logic, I'm afraid you're a coward. But, you already knew that.

Unless, you think the whole "privilege" thing is complete bull####, in which you're right. But, thats a conversation we're not ready to have yet.

You said you believe Jewish privilege is a real thing.

Based on this alone, I am very comfortable calling you a Nazi sympathizer.

Whatever other dancing you do after that is totally irrelevant.

You already showed your cards. Too late to pick them up.

20 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

I'm always more impressed when a poster increases the font size to emphasize points being made; so Kemp, if you don't want to get people mad, don't be annoying.

Why would I care if Nazi sympathizers are annoyed?

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Of course not. However, I’m sure we disagree on which groups are white supremacists. So, no, I do not support racism, but I also don’t allow you, or any organization, to dictate to me which groups are racist. 

Did you see any group or groups as “white supremacists?” If so, which one or ones? 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

as to the ONE man of color 

apphoto-portland-rallies6.JPG

KDGQ4ZX2NNCKZKPFY3U35PXWC4.jpg

Remind me again...  What does this hand gesture mean? v

679ea5ac-fd47-43ee-a5d7-f54c2473a766.jpg

So many knuckle dragging cletus' in those pictures. My god the amount of wasted oxygen. Painful.

So many losers.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Making up 3% of the population and 1/3 of the top 1% shows no privilege, but "White Privilege" exists. That is just the most intellectually lazy logic I've seen in a few days... 

Is there Asian Privilege?

Or, is it just whitey who was born with all this majikal made up BS?

You sound like you ran the gulags.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Uh yes.  Do some research.

Her views on Women's rights are very confrontational and being Anti Feminist. 

You don't wan to make the Hulk angry   :lol: 

Is English not your 1st language?

There is a WIDE gap between not being a feminist & being submissive.

You honestly don't see the contradiction between her being "submissive" and rising to a position of power that fewer than 0.000004% of American women have risen to?  Assuming she is confirmed, she will be exactly the FIFTH woman EVER on the US Supreme Court.

13 hours ago, Paulus said:

ADL<--- Lmao. Seriously?! 

That is a compelling lie...

tenor.gif

Because, if there was one group of people nobody can question...

Seriously, it's like some dark secret that Jewish Privilege is more of a thing (currently) than any sort of alleged White Privilege. 

PLEASE elaborate on Jewish Privilege. I'd love to hear it, as a Jewish person, totally would love to hear what you have to say.

Enlighten me. Go. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Let me see if I have this straight,

Claiming one group is privileged is racist (Nazi sympathy, even), but denying that another group is privileged is also racist?

Can you reconcile these principles?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Plano said:

PLEASE elaborate on Jewish Privilege. I'd love to hear it, as a Jewish person, totally would love to hear what you have to say.

Enlighten me. Go. 

You have the privilege of living your life without the burden of government, corporations, and media imputing characteristics and responsibilities to you based on your race/ethnicity.