Gameday PreGame Thread Bills vs. Rams

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I like Kim Jones.  Good reporter, solid voice, easy on the eyes.

She is a really good reporter. When they do their around the stadiums bits on NFL Network she is regularly the reporter who has a different angle than the one thing that has been done to death all week in the build up. The next time James Palmer tells me anything I didn't already know will be the first. 

• Like (+1) 2

I’m interested to see if Rams CB Darius Williams will be active with that ankle injury. Potentially huge. 

Another matchup I like is vs their rookie Safety Jordan Fuller. A fine Buckeye, but he’s slow. Very, smart kid but athletically I’ll take any of our skill guys on offense in that matchup. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Sal should speak to Kim. She got the scoop. 

I think the scoops come from player agents.  They talk and do favors for media with a national following.  She gets a scoop and returns the favor by saying how important they are because they can play in all situations.

Win, win win for the player, agent and reporter.  All get a boost to their brand.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

19 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Big question of course is will they be back 100%?  We need Edmunds to be able to wrap and tackle Higbee and Brown.

20 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Wind makes touch passes a bad idea the further downfield they travel.  Run more screens and QB runs to move the chains.  Missed tackles in the 2nd level are big.

Wasn't it pretty windy during the Jets game?