Josh Allen 24 of 35, 417 yards, 4 TD,  147 Rating 68.57% completion rate. 

IgotBILLStopay

6 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Idiots on the Around the NFL podcast spend all offseason talking about how Allen can’t hit a deep ball and now they’re suspiciously silent.. one jet fan and one patriots fan and you can tell they’re salty.

I got to listen to about an hours worth of sports radio,

Sound of Crickets. 

3 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Great stats in this article from Sal: https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/end-the-debate-now-josh-allen-is-a-franchise-quarterback

“Consider this: the Bills have run 140 total offensive plays so far this season. Whether through passing or running, Allen has been responsible for 103 of them. Everyone else combined for only 37. In other words, he’s been 74% of an offense that is No. 1 in the AFC in total yards, yards per-game, yards per-play, and second in first downs per-game.”

It's great,   But the Bills seriously need to get the run game moving. 

7 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I agree. But, for me, it’s hard to argue with two wins without knowing what their plans are. This may all be by design for all we know. 

it could be. 

but seeing how the JETS got gashed in the run game 

there may be a concern. 

time will tell. It’s only been 2 games 

12 hours ago, HappyDays said:

@GunnerBill starting at 2:15 in this clip there are 3 throws that were missing from the broadcast. Incredible pocket control on the 40 yarder to McKenzie.

Cheers @HappyDays. The Facebook live thing never did work for me.

Josh was incredible on Sunday. As for the poor Auburn kid trying to cover Diggs 1v1...... like a lion playing with a mouse.

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

Correct.  I checked, and Kelly had just over 12 YPA in the 49ers “no punt” game.  That has to be the team record.

Can you imagine the stats Kelly would've put up in the no huddle k GUN now. You cant hit the qb or touch wrs now. Kelly might've seriously had 5000 TDs 50 TDs in a year

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

If it were I'm sure that Buffalo would have mentioned breaking a record.  (unless I missed seeing it) 

It’s probably not an official stat, even though it should be.

20 minutes ago, AirAllenPower said:

Can you imagine the stats Kelly would've put up in the no huddle k GUN now. You cant hit the qb or touch wrs now. Kelly might've seriously had 5000 TDs 50 TDs in a year

Sure.  Look at Pat Mahomes...

• Like (+1) 1