Grandpa Rockpile

rockpile

Yesterday morning around 5:15, Gerald Samuel checked in at 8 lbs, 3 oz and 20.5 inches. I took care of the other four grandkids (18 months to 10 years old) from about 3AM until 8PM yesterday and am headed back for more punishment this morning. :w00t:

...and then there were five.....

Yesterday morning around 5:15, Gerald Samuel checked in at 8 lbs, 3 oz and 20.5 inches. I took care of the other four grandkids (18 months to 10 years old) from about 3AM until 8PM yesterday and am headed back for more punishment this morning.  :w00t:

311334[/snapback]

Congrats! Have fun with the rest of the g-kids. Teach that 10 year-old to change diapers and keep Grandpa supplied with cold beverages. ;)

Congrats! Have fun with the rest of the g-kids. Teach that 10 year-old to change diapers and keep Grandpa supplied with cold beverages.  ;)

311348[/snapback]

Gawd, I must be tired, the oldest is only nine. :w00t:

Yesterday morning around 5:15, Gerald Samuel checked in at 8 lbs, 3 oz and 20.5 inches. I took care of the other four grandkids (18 months to 10 years old) from about 3AM until 8PM yesterday and am headed back for more punishment this morning.  :w00t:

311334[/snapback]

HOLD ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. You are a grandfather ????? Since when ???? ot from your daughter in NY right ???

HOLD ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. You are a grandfather ????? Since when ???? ot from your daughter in NY right ???

311429[/snapback]

Since 1995. :P

No, Sid, babyrock is single and teaching in Brooklyn. My oldest is 29 and this is HER 5th. :rolleyes:

Congrats Rock! Got him a Bills onesi yet?

311408[/snapback]

No, but as a zygote, he has already been to Training Camp. Lousy view, though. :rolleyes:

I take my daughter and the grandkids to camp every year.

Congratulations, Rockpile. My grandson Emerson is 9 days old, and we're visiting him here in Austin. I share your pride--and your fatigue!

311436[/snapback]

Congrats back at ya, Astro! :P

After watching them for 25 hours in the last two days I am ready to go back to work tomorrow and get some freaking rest! :rolleyes:

Thanks to all my TBD family for the kind words. ;)

Congrats, another rock for the pile. OMG your oldest daughter has 5 kids, and I thought 3 was hard :rolleyes:

Great news and God bless :P  ;)  :D

312194[/snapback]

My wife and I have four.

For quite a while I worked two jobs and went to night school, but it was worth it. :D