Bills Start Season Ranked #6 in Power Rankings at NFL.com

Finally a site with brains 🧠 ;);) 

Lol the Pats at 15

the Texas at 16 is a head scratcher though 

There may be no team in the NFL that can match what the Bills have put together in the trenches on both sides of the ball. A very good offensive line will return four of five starters from a year ago (it would have been five if guard Jon Feliciano wasn't on injured reserve with a torn pec), and the team has depth behind those starters to weather any further injury issues. The team is similarly stacked on the other side of the ball, with versatility that might have Jets QB Sam Darnold seeing ghosts in Week 1. It will be interesting to see what Ed Oliver does for a follow-up after a promising rookie year. Get excited, Western New York -- this team is going to bully some people.

:worthy:

• Haha (+1) 1

The "national media bias" seems to be swinging in another direction as far as Buffalo goes! The Bills check a lot of boxes. Continuity, culture, defensive power..... Things that will serve them well in this trying season. 

1 hour ago, Putin said:

How in the hell are dolphins winning the division ranked 26 ?? 

King is an "influencer"....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I thought the Seahawks and Steelers should have been higher than the Cowboys, but then again everyone seems to overestimate the Browns and Cowboys.  We’ll see as I really don’t care about these things.  Funny when you guys post them, but don’t look otherwise.

Yea its hilarious to me how concern fans get with these things..get bent out of shape when they don't rank them the way you want them to..

Meanwhile every fan overrates their team and got them if not in the SB, close to it

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/08/pfts-week-one-power-rankings-4/

PFT has their pre-week 1 power ranking out as of yesterday with Buffalo at 9.............and the Patriots at 4.  I understand the whole Pats coaching greatness but they lost like half their defense (their overwhelming strength from last year) between free agency and opt outs.  Obviously this is all just people's opinions and doesn't mean anything (unlike CFB rankings) but just found it interesting.