Share Sunday Ticket Max

bobobonators

For anyone that has sunday ticket max at home, and doesnt utilize the app on a tablet or xbox, etc:  Would you be open to sharing your account for the football season.  Id obviously pay you. 

I know if you watch the games at your house on the dish Id be able to watch the games on my tablet or xbox. I dont think it allows more than one person to view games on the account utilizing a mobile/xbox/ps account, so as long as you dont really need the mobile aspect of it bc you watch it from your satellite directly it wouldnt affect you. I used to do that years ago when my parents had Directv. Now no one in my family has directv anymore.

I typically go to the bar to watch the Bills but with COVID and a newborn im not really excited about that. 

PM me if youre willing and we would discuss $$. Venmo, cash app, paypal etc. 

34 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

For anyone that has sunday ticket max at home, and doesnt utilize the app on a tablet or xbox, etc:  Would you be open to sharing your account for the football season.  Id obviously pay you. 

I know if you watch the games at your house on the dish Id be able to watch the games on my tablet or xbox. I dont think it allows more than one person to view games on the account utilizing a mobile/xbox/ps account, so as long as you dont really need the mobile aspect of it bc you watch it from your satellite directly it wouldnt affect you. I used to do that years ago when my parents had Directv. Now no one in my family has directv anymore.

I typically go to the bar to watch the Bills but with COVID and a newborn im not really excited about that. 

PM me if youre willing and we would discuss $$. Venmo, cash app, paypal etc. 

I would see if you have any family members going to college that wouldn't use the student Sunday ticket. Date of birth and school is required. You might need a school ID or class schedule to get it. Only 99 bucks or so for the year through Xbox or ps4 stream. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah the college route was the one I tried most. Sadly I don’t know any college kids willing to work out a deal on this. I offered an extra $50 and it still didn’t work. I think they probably think I’m trying to be shady about it. 

Well, you are offering money in order to to use their identity.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Well, you are offering money in order to to use their identity.

lol I don’t actually need their identity. They could do the signup process and I could pay them later for the login. Just would have to be someone kinda trustworthy 

yeah theres plenty of good free options out there for those that need them

As far as planbeetv, idk about the legality around that one. It could be legal but theres not much info out there on it.

When you pay money for something, you expect it to be legal (at least I do). Otherwise you can just get it all for free with just the firestick & save yourself the $12/per month. You'd have to configure it 1st & download the appropriate apps. Maybe the $12 a month is them doing that all for you? If they were licensed to broadcast those channels, you'd see some affiliations posted somewhere.

Anyways it's probably not a good idea to post sites that skirt the "rules" on here. PM's are probably better for those who want to share.

Don't mean to be a debbie downer, just don't want to subject this board to anything unnecessarily. (God can't believe I'm saying this) haha

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Www.planbeetv.com

just need an Amazon firestick.

$12 a month and you get legit everything. Every sporting event possible 

I don't know anything about planbeetv other than to know that if you can watch every NFL game it's not legal.  I just went to their website one of the things it says there is "CHECK SPAM/JUNK BOX AFTER ORDERING AND FOR FUTURE INVOICES"  That doesn't exactly sound like an above board legit website! 

This thing may work great and will allow you to watch every game and not that I'm all about being legal with regards to watching the games but this doesn't sound legit as there is not a legal way they can offer every NFL game.

LOL, just clicked on a link to take you to the home page, instead it took me to a billing page.  Doesn't exactly sound legit.

As was stated there are many other free sites out there just a legal as this one.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

the official Buffalo Bills app for iOS was updated recently, and the update said, "enabling native live game streaming for in-market fans" so if you VPN yourself to a Buffalo location, you could use the official app.

Edited by essential
  • Like (+1) 1

I gotta say trying to get NFL Sunday Ticket for my new apartment has been a friggen nightmare

Apt complex does not allow dishes

I need spectrum internet because I have to work remotely and ATT internet is ghastly.......so no ATT

Im supposed to be able to get NFL SUnday ticket if my apt complex doesnt allow it....NFL Sunday ticket referred me to Direct TV, Direct TV referred me to ATT, I went to the ATT store today to try to get  subscription and was told it all works when I download the app using ROKU on my TV.

I download the ROKU app and it referrs me right back to the website that tells me I am not eligible because my apartment is not on their "list of residence that can get DIRECT TV"

I mean.......for christ sake I am practically saying PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY.......and these idiots cant give me a straight answer.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, bobobonators said:

My intention was not to be shady. I share netflix with some friends. I was trying to find a solution to watching the bills out of market without being able to go to a bar bc of COVID.  This yr sucks. 

do you manage to spend less going to bars for the season than the total cost of the streaming package?  If so I’m impressed.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, bobobonators said:

My intention was not to be shady. I share netflix with some friends. I was trying to find a solution to watching the bills out of market without being able to go to a bar bc of COVID.  This yr sucks. 

The Netflix police are coming, lock the doors

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Hey NFL, why is it this stupid to try to pay you to watch games legally?

I'd get Sunday Ticket, but it doesn't include Thursday Night, Monday Night or the playoffs..

Agreed- I needed 4 different things to stream all the games last season , including a free trial of some thing for the nfl network game. Extremely annoying 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I don't know anything about planbeetv other than to know that if you can watch every NFL game it's not legal.  I just went to their website one of the things it says there is "CHECK SPAM/JUNK BOX AFTER ORDERING AND FOR FUTURE INVOICES"  That doesn't exactly sound like an above board legit website! 

This thing may work great and will allow you to watch every game and not that I'm all about being legal with regards to watching the games but this doesn't sound legit as there is not a legal way they can offer every NFL game.

LOL, just clicked on a link to take you to the home page, instead it took me to a billing page.  Doesn't exactly sound legit.

As was stated there are many other free sites out there just a legal as this one.

It’s absolutely amazing and legit. I know who runs it.

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Agreed- I needed 4 different things to stream all the games last season , including a free trial of some thing for the nfl network game. Extremely annoying 

I used to turn on Channel 7 every week

14 hours ago, Nebillzfan said:

I would see if you have any family members going to college that wouldn't use the student Sunday ticket. Date of birth and school is required. You might need a school ID or class schedule to get it. Only 99 bucks or so for the year through Xbox or ps4 stream. 

All you need for Sunday Ticket for Students is name, birthday and school. After you get okayed you can use your own credit card/ login.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

The product may be legit, and can air the games on local TV but to air out of city NFL games, no way!

Are you telling me they have the expressed written consent of the NFL to rebroadcast or re-transmit the game, 110% they don't have permission to do that in fact am certain they don't.  If they did why aren't they advertising all over as competition to Sunday Ticket.  It may work and you can watch the games, but it's not legal.  And as someone else pointed out it's one thing to watch illegal streams of games for free, but when asked to pay money never with so many free methods around.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

4 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

NFL game broadcasts are not in the public domain.

From https://troypoint.com/beetv-apk/

Is BeeTV legal?

Yes. BeeTV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies and TV Shows in the public domain.

On 9/7/2020 at 10:57 PM, John from Riverside said:

I gotta say trying to get NFL Sunday Ticket for my new apartment has been a friggen nightmare

Apt complex does not allow dishes

I need spectrum internet because I have to work remotely and ATT internet is ghastly.......so no ATT

Im supposed to be able to get NFL SUnday ticket if my apt complex doesnt allow it....NFL Sunday ticket referred me to Direct TV, Direct TV referred me to ATT, I went to the ATT store today to try to get  subscription and was told it all works when I download the app using ROKU on my TV.

I download the ROKU app and it referrs me right back to the website that tells me I am not eligible because my apartment is not on their "list of residence that can get DIRECT TV"

I mean.......for christ sake I am practically saying PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY.......and these idiots cant give me a straight answer.

im in the same boat as you. I simply cant get directv currently. Id pay full price to be able to watch it but i dont qualify without a package. 

Thanks for everyone’s replies. Much appreciated. 

On 9/8/2020 at 5:32 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

do you manage to spend less going to bars for the season than the total cost of the streaming package?  If so I’m impressed.

when i go to the bar i always eat beforehand - a lot. And then i limit myself to two draft beers and one water. I know, im not a party but im there to watch the game. Thats the sacrifice i make. 

on rare occasion i may splurge on 3 beers and wings. I know. Im wild. 

• Like (+1) 1