Bills - Saints Final 4 of best fan base

Kirby Jackson

7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Lemme see one Saints fan go to a game in Buffalo, GB or KC and sit outdoors in December. Bunch of ***** poofs have to sit in a climate controlled dome. 

Yeah, but the fans don't control what stadium they have to sit in.

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Oh man went to that saints bills game years back and the saints fans were so crazy nice to us if we lose I’m not even mad. 

They’re the worst. We are just good at hosting out of town visitors here. We have like 18.5M visitors a year!! That’s kind of crazy because New Orleans is about the size of Buffalo. 

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, but the fans don't control what stadium they have to sit in.

That's not the point. How many Saints fans would actually travel to one of those cities in December to root on their team? I'm guessing very few. Bills fans would travel to Greenland to watch their team.

Edited by Bubba Gump

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

That's not the point. How many Saints fans would actually travel to one of those cities in December to root on their team? I'm guessing very few.

That’s not a fair guess. They are a great fan base that travels incredibly well. They are one of the best few fan bases in the league (just annoying as hell). 

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

That's not the point. How many Saints fans would actually travel to one of those cities in December to root on their team? I'm guessing very few.

I'm not sure, but I'm not just going to assume they don't. Maybe they do.

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

As someone that lives here and knows hundreds, if not thousands, they travel. In fact, they are as similar to us as any fan base. There are many away games that they take over like we do. We are a lot more organized than they are however. 

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s not a fair guess. They are a great fan base that travels incredibly well. They are one of the best few fan bases in the league (just annoying as hell). 

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

Let me have my fun. ***** the Saints fans. I love Drew Brees and that's as far as it goes.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Let me have my fun. ***** the Saints fans. I love Drew Brees and that's as far as it goes.

If you want something to pick at they are, without question, the whiniest fan base ever. Everyone is always out to get them. It’s obnoxious. They protested a Super Bowl because they thought they should have been there (which they should have). 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/02/04/saints-fans-stage-huge-super-bowl-protest-new-orleans/%3foutputType=amp

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If you want something to pick at they are, without question, the whiniest fan base ever. Everyone is always out to get them. It’s obnoxious. They protested a Super Bowl because they thought they should have been there (which they should have). 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/02/04/saints-fans-stage-huge-super-bowl-protest-new-orleans/%3foutputType=amp

I agree about that PI call. They got totally screwed on that deal. I'd be whiny too. But then again, I can't stand the "Who Dat". If you don't know, somethings wrong with you, lol.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They’re the worst. We are just good at hosting out of town visitors here. We have like 18.5M visitors a year!! That’s kind of crazy because New Orleans is about the size of Buffalo. 

no, the saints fans were so nice to us and everyone I know.  Zero issues in the stands, out on the town etc. I guess my one issue is too many of them asked me if I was enjoying myself and if we were being taken care of.  

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

no, the saints fans were so nice to us and everyone I know.  Zero issues in the stands, out on the town etc. I guess my one issue is too many of them asked me if I was enjoying myself and if we were being taken care of.  

They always are nice. That’s my point. They have to be nice to people because their livelihood depends on it. This place is always full of opposing fans too because New Orleans is a destination. This place was built to host big events and are better at it than any place in the world. 

When it comes to the way that they embrace the Saints though it is annoying af. They whine about everything. They are more insecure than we are in terms of “everyone out to get them.” They ALWAYS overrate their team (which most fan bases do but they are an extreme). 

As an aside, if we have fans by 2021 we will have big things planned for the Bills game down here. We have actually started with some loose plans. It will evolve as we get closer but I encourage everyone to come. We need it!! So much of our economy is dependent on it and have gotten killed during the pandemic. I can’t promise a win but I can promise a good time!!

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Yeah,  I could see how that could be annoying 

• Haha (+1) 1